Silence on Slime Cat

Legitimate collectors are willing to go a lot further than a single normal clear to collect things lol

11 Likes

Define legitimate collectors lol

3 Likes

people that are willing to do more than a single normal clear for something they need for their collection

:smiley:

4 Likes

Ah ok, so we have different definitions got it

:smiley:

3 Likes

Honestly, anybody subbed right now should get a slime cat in the mail.

Shadowlands is over.

Dragonflight isn’t even in beta yet.

Anybody playing right now is pretty generous or devoted. Plus, I don’t think you’d be wasting an opportunity to make a pretty penny… by giving players the slime cat. It looks disgusting.

24 Likes

They already gave a blue response on it.

They have not changed their stance so what should they say? “We still don’t plan to make it for LFR”? It’ll just reignite tensions.

2 Likes

Uhhh that doesn’t say what the OP is asking for.

That is “Can I do this thing?” and Blizz saying “nope”

OP is asking for a comment on the whole situation. We’re all aware you can’t get it in LFR.

9 Likes

They did do something wrong why would you defend them

You can it is a mode what are you talking about

2 Likes

So they want Blizzard to say they understand that people aren’t happy but still don’t plan to change it?

Again, I feel that just will anger people.

The only reason they should make an announcement is if they decide to make it obtainable in LFR.

3 Likes

No you can’t lmao. there is normal, heroic, and mythic, i dont see no LFR.

That post you linked isn’t asking them if they plan on changing it or if they are talking about if they’ll change it or anything like that. It’s only asking if you can get the mount from LFR. They have never addressed OPs question.

we acted the way we acted so they don’t want to talk to us.

6 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t want to talk to anyone here :rofl:

6 Likes
15 Likes

what the point of adding that was for anyway

you can’t even kill LFR ghuun solo

Talk to the npc genius lfr is a mode

5 Likes

Isn’t that the opposite of using the forum?

Dear OP,
Sadly, the developers of this game do not seem to have the ability to acknowledge and apologize for errors. Perhaps one day they will understand how a simple acknowledgement and apology goes a long way.

I wish you the best.

8 Likes

Lol raid reward experiment.

1 Like

For a player yes, fortunately I don’t work for Blizz so I can sit here and run my mouth for tens of thousands of posts :rofl:
If I were to ever work for Blizz I’m not talking to you guys as a rep for them :laughing: I already know what its going to be like and no thank you lol.

3 Likes