Silence False Flaggers

It isn’t any different then before really. The forum tends to breed cliques that push forward topics that they see as supporting their own interests. My advice would be just to ignore it.

OP, it’s quite possible your posts were flagged because of your constant trolling, rather than a single person trying to censor you.

2 Likes

There was a poster, a very funny and entertaining poster named Triplexx who used to make threads about his “Great Hunting Adventures” with Pandas.

He’d pick on the pandas and say he was hunting them. Since it’s a made up race and since he was very funny, he got a lot of likes so made a few more of those kinds of threads.

Then he just up and disappeared. Now I’m wondering why.

Anyway, maybe the OP was trying to make an entertaining thread about vulpera?
It’s a made up race, like pandas, elves, etc… I like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I make up my mind.

1 Like

I provided proof that you false flagged me. I wonder where yours is…?

Mind responding to the allegation rather than just pretending it doesn’t exist by the way?

1 Like

To be fair, no you didn’t. You posted a picture showing your flagged post being restored.

1 Like

They should never have removed the dislike button.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so bad if there weren’t so many threads, though, to be fair, the same problem (too many (duplicate) threads) happens with other topics.

While I do see the pattern of the OP’s posting as being damn close to trolling, each post I’ve seen stays within the CoC.

1 Like