No thanks.

Why burn myself out months before official release?

And I have a gut feeling this expansion is going to be a letdown. My expectations are very low.

I don’t think the standard gameplay loop from Dragonflight will change much. That doesn’t mean Dragonflight was bad. I gave it a 7.8 personal rating as far as WoW expansions go. But let’s be honest. It’s the same general stuff we’ve been doing for years (other than dragon flying).

What new direction is The War Within bringing to the overall gameplay loop?

2 Likes

Send me in coach!

I assume opting in gives you a chance to get in earlier.

The guaranteed beta invites from these things tend to be near the very end of beta’s life.

2 Likes

For the most part this

Taking a step back. The roadmap has Alpha coming before S4, which is now 1 week away. We did not have a “This Week in WoW” post last week nor this week so far, nor a “Blue News” post last week. The recent communications about what is upcoming has been lacking and the silence on Alpha given how close it is meant to be is worrying. Some communication from Blizz on Alpha would be appreciated.

Community Council Posts Linked Below

Blizzard with regards to The War Within PvP, I expect you’ll have your hands full after launch fine tuning the Hero Talents and likely won’t have time to fix the other many issues Retail PvP has been experiencing. Every facet of Retail PvP is currently in shambles. You have a window of opportunity right now that you’d be wise to capitalize on before you’re overwhelmed by the challenges that Hero Talents will bring to PvP Class Balance.

An opportunity to clear out the Premade groups that are ruining non rated BGs and Epic BGs for the community like you did for WoW Classic, start buffing vehicles and NPCs in Epic BGs as seasons progress we’re soloing bosses, make adjustments to level scaling stat templates for PvP brackets below level 70, scaling down is way too powerful, further adjustments to MMR, and Adjustments to Warmode Sharding, current content zones feel empty and would benefit from a 30% increase to player count in Warmode, Legacy Zones effected by Chromie Time with Warmode on should probably have Sharding removed all together, you’re lucky if you encounter 2 or 3 enemy players while leveling and if you do they’re likely not your level, there are more but these are easy to fix, this should be routine maintenance type stuff.

These links are from your Community Council, please look it over

It highlights the critical need for TLC the current state of PvP is in. Please consider looking into this matter and making some long needed adjustments to WoW PvP before The War Within Launches. Thank you for your consideration.

Here’s another.

TWW hype TWW hype

Do we know when the beta will begin?

1 Like

Did the prepurchase come with beta access? Why do I have to sign up?

You don’t. Not everyone pre-purchased.

Continuously doing this in every single thread a blue has posted in will almost certainly get you a forum suspension, cause it’s completely off topic.

Did you read the part where it said:

Pre-purchase the Epic Edition of The War Within to dive into the expansion early with guaranteed beta and early (3 days) access†.

Read here:

World of Warcraft 2024 Roadmap Overview - Wowhead

Thats what we know about beta at this time.

The Epic edition comes with guaranteed beta access. The other versions dont.

1 Like

Alpha’s gonna be announced on Wednesday. Holly Longsdale and a bunch of streamers are all in London for an event, and they’ve all announced no streams until Wednesday. Basically gauranteed.

Apparently Anduin bats left handed.

This sounds like some bizarre rockstar treatment stuff

I tried to sign up for TWW beta, but:

This server could not prove that it is worldofwarcraft.com ; its security certificate is from *.sondermind.biz . This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

it’s beta. blizzard doesnt allow the public access to their alphas.

Just a press event. A chance for the streamers to interview devs, get a curated walkthrough of the alpha, stuff like that.

1 Like

This isn’t true. They have invited non-steamers/YouTubers to alphas. I had alpha access for Shadowlands I believe it was. Unless, by public, you mean random people who’ve never played or subscribed to WoW before.