"Sigil of the Vengeful Heart" Not Available for Purchase

I’m also still waiting on my Totem from FL. Relics dropping off of bosses makes no sense, which is why it was permanently changed in the togc patch to straight badges,

I got it week 1, get over it kiddo

2 Likes

I don’t much for badges in p2. Necklace, belt, tier items.

Obviously is rectified for everyone and DKs aren’t getting the memo.

Lol, says the guy crying on the forums about a bis piece of loot. Getting your bis sigil isn’t going to make you not suck at the game. And you’re a 2h unholy scourge strike RPer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why are you crying about not getting an item to min max when you are intentionally griefing your own dps by using a 2h.

Should be on the Vendor.

no, this is not true, 3.3 had the relic slots purchasable at the frost vendor can’t comment to ToCs

That’s because they don’t drop off bosses in ICC.

thats why i said its untrue for icc.

imgur. com/a/898fQFS

bro my naked 400 resil 75 spell penetration DK I leveled a week ago will parse 98% with a meme 2h spec when all of the brainpower you can muster over your entire irrelevant existence and full bis can barely scratch the same.

PVE is literally a dumb minigame to me that I’m forced by blizzard to play, and youll still never be as good as I am at it, and if I ever see you in arena you already know youre getting crushed lmao, just get out of my thread loser

You parse blue and green lol. You’re garbage, your sigil isn’t going to make you no garbage. You’re a scourge strike 2h wielding noob. Regardless of your gear you’re still going to suck no matter what part of the game you play.

i think the best sigil for pvp should be availble in pvp, likewise for ve

right now theyre reversed, this is the real problem

This sigil has dropped 2x weeks in a row for us. Good RNG I guess.

[x] Alt troll account
[x] References PvE in a PvP discussion
[x] Probably doesn’t even play the game

No one’s taking you seriously bro.

Are your copium delusions causing you have trouble seeing the orange parses? the other ones are simply from the previous week where I was literally naked

Try looking again you little rat and just try to explain how those happened in that gear with a meme spec, but we both know you can’t do anything but pretend youre blind since you have nothing of substance to say, and when you’re gone nobody will even notice

1 Like

You are so weird

Bro you might want to literally seek some mental help… wtf is actually wrong with you LOL

1 Like

Bro you might want to literally seek some mental help… wtf is actually wrong with you LOL

Go back to raging at nerds on the forums, you weirdo

Stop replying

1 Like

Go back to elementary school and learn basic grammar

You forgot the period

1 Like