"Sigil of the Vengeful Heart" Not Available for Purchase

Hello Blizzard,

The Conquest and Relic vendor do not have the “Sigil of the Vengeful Heart” available for purchase. Can you please review and fix.

Thank you,

11 Likes

This should be on vendors under 3.3.5.

2 Likes

Not bugged. Sigil of the Vengeful Heart drops from 25man XT-002 Deconstructor, and is not added to a vendor until Patch 3.2, or Phase 3 in Wrath Classic.

7 Likes

The sigil is too powerful and universally necessary for every single DK player in any context to leave it to a single boss drop and RNG.

We are already absurdly burdened with the need to farm massively buffed hardmode gear giving players with loot RNG a massive unfair advantage as it is.

Adding artificial scarcity on our most important item for the entire expansion on top of this additional burden is horrific game design. If DKs can be nerfed in classic, that surely opens the door for the developers to make a good decision the playerbase actually wants and supports.

1 Like

This is how relics works every patch of Wrath. Whenever a new raid comes out, the previous raids relics got added to vendors.

If you want the relic without doing Ulduar, wait till ToGC.

11 Likes

Thanks for your opinions nobody wanted or asked for

1 Like

have u checked the relic vendor that is on the ally side of dal

2 Likes

Except the Naxx 25 relic was already available

And the TogC and ICC relics are available already

Wait isnt everything you said also an opinion? , if you didnt want anyones opinion why are you posting in public forums…gg noob

7 Likes

He didn’t state an opinion though, he stated a fact.

OG Wrath didn’t stock raid relics until the next tier’s release. No reason for that to be different.

1 Like

Put it in the game!

Weird I remember Gargoyles snapshotting based on our haste values, but now they’re not

There are no ‘facts’ in this game, there is a game we all play and there are suggestions to make it better or worse for the broader playerbase. The decision to exclude this sigil from being universally available is a bad one, due to the scarcity of the item and the EXTREME class-defining power spike it brings. We aren’t talking 50 extra spellpower on a KT weapon, this sigil literally makes or breaks our viability for the season in PVP.

I would challenge you to make a case for removing it from the vendor if it were already available. Are you afraid of competition, or casual players having even a shot at competing in PVP or PVE? Because that’s the only reason I can think of for someone to advocate for that.

2 Likes

Add it to the vendor please!

1 Like

It’s not being excluded. It becomes universally available in ToGC. All relics in Ulduar become available from a vendor in ToGC. That’s how it was.

I don’t play DK.

It doesn’t drop exclusively from Hardmode or anything, and XT is the 2nd required boss of the instance. A casual player can get that. My BiS relic drops off the 2nd to last boss, if anything, mine is harder than yours to obtain.

3 Likes

Except they weren’t? 10 Naxx 25 relics were just added to the Valor quartermaster today.

1 Like

Incorrect, Naxx 25 relics have been available all P1. They where in the relic only vendor and not in the traditional badge vendor.

1 Like

Then that itself was a bug. They probably didn’t realize until after launch when it was too late to fix it.

2 Likes

I bought mine for valor from the relic vendor weeks ago, they weren’t on the valor vendor, they were on the relic vendor.

As I mentioned.

Well, they should really change it honestly, it was good that way to have relics/librams/totems/sigils available.

I have my BiS for the whole game sigil because of it.

1 Like