Siege on Dragonbane keep not starting

I have gone to this event twice today. Both times it is people waiting around beef and his cart for 20 minutes without the event ever starting. How do we fix this?

Yea, I am experiencing this right now. Bloody annoying.

1 Like

The event starts at the top of each hour, so if you arrive at the half-hour youā€™re guaranteed a 30 minute wait.

Are you claiming the event isnā€™t starting at the top of the hour?

Yes. Thatā€™s what we are saying. I was there 20 minutes before hand.

The time got down to ā€œ40 minutes remainingā€ and it just never started.

Bump plz fix

1 month later and this is persisting. All the NPCs are at the staging area as though preparing to start, the horn was saying the event had started and they ā€˜needed helpā€™ only for them to have not even triggered.

Sigh

This is an issue again today in 10.0.7. Upon arriving at the starting point several minutes before the scheduled start time, the ā€œStage 1ā€ banner is up, Beef is already fed 50/50, and the wagon never moves. Itā€™s now 20 minutes past the hour, and the event never started.

Please take these buggy events out of the weekly reputation quest so we donā€™t all lose out when they break!!

yep ive been here for well over 2hrs and still nothing happening

My problem is the horn is showing on the map when Iā€™m not in The Waking Shores. I go there and there are no NPCs, quests, etc. and the horn has disappeared. Wowhead says it should be active. I have already completed this quest before and now it isnā€™t working. Please fix this or just get rid of it as a requirement for the weekly quest.

I just queued as per normal for thisā€¦ stood beside the cart with apparently 4 mins left thenā€¦ nothingā€¦ been here 30 mins and apparently according to the WoWhead timer theres another 35 minutes to doā€¦ itā€™s borked for sure I think