Siege of Org Raid - Gate to Org won't open

I am trying to solo this one and I got pretty far but had to stop for the day. I get back in that night and have to walk all the way through it to get back to Orgrimmar. Then the gates are permanently shut and I can't enter the city. Am I missing something? How do I get back in?
Don't you have to talk to one of the npcs before the assault on the city can begin? Been awhile so I could be wrong.
If I recall correctly, after you destroy the big Mechanical Scorpion Tank thing, Tyrande opens the gate by shooting it with Glaive Throwers...
Baine and Vol'jin are both outside but I can't interact with them and I can't find any NPC that will talk to me.
11/11/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Alurna
If I recall correctly, after you destroy the big Mechanical Scorpion Tank thing, Tyrande opens the gate by shooting it with Glaive Throwers...

After I destroyed the Scorpion something like that happened, guards ran out and a bunch of npcs came to fight them off as I slipped inside. Now Tyrande isn't here and I don't know how to toggle it to let me in.
Update - I exited the raid, hit reset all instances and entered again. this time it placed me within Orgrimmar and I can continue as I had before.
1 Like
Same problem here. I reset instances, and when I ported back in it put me right at the gate to Org. Gate is shut.
This bug is back and now resetting the instance doesn't port you into Org.

Me and my friend had this issue, we logged off and played on our alts for a couple hours and when we logged back into the raid the gates were open.