Shuffle inflated to the max. Season inflated to the max

People 2600cr in 3s week 2.

2400+ shuffle week 1.

Logs alt jumps 150 - 200 mmr no reason xD.

Thoughts?

Probably the bump this season needed to be, like, functional.

Maybe too much, or maybe this is all there is and it won’t slide up much more. Only time will tell.

7 Likes

don’t really care either way, shuffle is a meme bracket, it should have never given prestige. currency & weekly cap only.

shrug

7 Likes

Honestly, just glad people are playing again tbh.

26 Likes

Ye, can’t have people fighting for their life at 1900 for the first month.

2 Likes

It looks really active. Every season should be like this. Let people get their rewards knocked out and let the ladder climb. It will keep people playing regardless.

Season 3 was deflated to the max.

7 Likes

I’m assuming they’re anticipating a plummeting in participation due to MoP Remix, Cata and the summer months?

i needed this more than ev to get glad

Can a casual pvper hit 2100 this season?

Yep I agree this season is going to drop off fast

Yes, as someone who plays maybe 2 months of the year, you definitely can, pretty much on any spec as well (you will struggle on underperforming specs, however)

For example, FDK isn’t really great right now, especially in SS, but I know frost well enough to at least get 2100, after that I quit

1 Like

A casual player can hit 2100 any season, just gotta grind it out.

2 Likes

The only thing holding you back is you pressing queue. I’m just shy of 2k cr and I’ve only queued 5 shuffles. You just need to queue up and play it.

1 Like

If you’re complaining there’s too much inflation after everything we went through last season; I swear on all things holy…

4 Likes

Prepped for big doze “is arnea ded becuz kids r on sumer brake?”

1 Like

It’s pretty much where we left off last season, but there is more participation because of vault, which increases inflation. Now the question is, will it remain that way? Will the inflation from the initial participation create a wave effect that will last throughout the season? Hopefully.

Yeah easily.

1 Like

No.

People will hit goals and bounce, plus panda remix next Thursday will siphon people until prepatch.

Who really knows tho? Right now it’s looking pretty good. If the season is kept relatively short, then I think the wave of participation might ride before it comes crashing down.

It’s already better than last xpacs final season. S4 of SL started to completely die after only a few weeks.

are people really going to play this for more than a few days?
it looks like leveling simulator at 3x speed. but i could be missing something

3 Likes