Shrunken Felguards and Wraith

Thought we wouldn’t notice, but we did… :frowning:

23 Likes

Of course they did…

PvP complaint probably.

1 Like

Wth is going on. The pets are smaller.

2 Likes

yup, they look $%^&ing stupid especially in raids, meanwhile oversized taurens, dranei and hunter pets even evokers on oversized mounts standing over top of you at vendors you cant see jack but oh that doesn’t matter

13 Likes

I hope its intended. Im actually happier without being towered over.

This is an absolute travesty and I want it reverted asap.

9 Likes

Earlier today I was comparing the base Felguard to Grimoire: Felguard and I thought one of them looked weirdly small. I guess here is my answer.

Also, maybe it’s just in my head, but my Voidwalker feels larger.

4 Likes

I didn’t even bother summoning the other demons to check it out but if the void is larger it must be some dev putting in his own personal preference on the animations.

I don’t know why blizz refuses to insert a feature to allow the individual player to toggle how they view important features like this ingame, for me its always been about summoning the biggest and baddest and this goes to the core of our class identity.

If people want to view pets as shrunken slop that shouldn’t be imposed upon all players and their game play experience.

3 Likes

Stop blaming everything on imaginary “pvp complaints” it’s literally not the case lmao just look at hunter pets

3 Likes

Apparently the glyph that let them use a weapon other than the worst looking axe in the game is gone, too.

My felguards have been using Hellreaver basically since the glyph system was put in. I am unhappy.

No it isn’t lmao

Glyph of Felguard applies to Wrathguard and Felguard because both are in the “Felguard” slot now mechanically

I’m at work till 6, were felguards fixed yet?

Look at me and my son with our dog.
imgur(.)com/XusPque

Some battlepets are bigger then my boy

2 Likes

lol play a Kul Tiran, I could literally put my little wrathguard in a chokehold.

1 Like

This is actually just wild to see. My Dreadstalkers are bigger than my Felguard. Its so cheesy to see, hopefully they revert this and fix it lol.

6 Likes

It erased mine /shrug

Yes you have to buy the glyph again due to the system change

Well that’s lame, but a lot less lame than I originally thought. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Love seeing the fel boss standing over the felguard now in groups really adds to the lol factor of our spec, well done blizz

1 Like

Agree the Felguards are now too small. As a Troll I tower over mine, and I’m hunched back :confused:

5 Likes