Shroud of Concealment - Why do we have this?

So… Shroud of Concealment… Why do Rogues get this ability when we cannot use it in the majority of content? No arenas, no RBGs, definitely not something that you can use in raid… And honestly this set of dungeons for M+, there isn’t that many reasons to use it in dungeons either…

So why do we have something that has been nerfed to the ground? Just remove it or make it useful for us!

1 Like

I use it in raid on every pull so the entire raid can be standing on the boss when the pull starts and we gain that extra 1-2 seconds of DPS off the rip.

I do agree it is mostly gimmicky though.

3 Likes

i like it for random bgs when i feel like adding a stealth element to a coordinated team attack to an unsuspecting flag guard

2 Likes

The problem is that we’re still balanced as though it’s something valuable that we bring.

Since shroud adds little value now we should get something else (no point in pruning shroud, it’s fine as a limited gimmick).

3 Likes

Because Blizzard dangles nice things over our head.

2 Likes

We should get Smoke Bomb has baseline again.

That one would actually be useful in nearly every situation.

1 Like

They removed it from the game and brought it back because rogues were sad it was removed, myself included. It’s just a fun ability that can be used in bgs to throw off the enemy team or helps you skip mobs in dungeons, and makes you feel like a badass. It isn’t meant to replace something better, the way I see it is we get it or get nothing. I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Our damage is balanced around it. They just need to remove it and give us something else.

We arent even top tier, they should just replace it or give us something else

I vote Smoke Bomb