Shredder's Revenge

It had me grinning from ear to ear. I wonder if Blizzard could make a Warcraft version of the side scrolling brawler?

7 Likes

It’s so dang fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I need to see if my local game store is going to sell a physical copy, might buy it next week.

4 Likes

Me and my crew of mad lads destroyed the normal mode today. It had me thinking, Warcraft could be an awesome side scrolling brawler game. I did unlock Casey Jones today. I get to destroy the foot clan with my man in a hockey mask.

4 Likes

that looks fun just looked at its homepage looks like old Turtles in Time but way upgraded

2 Likes

I’m telling you, best 20 dollars I’ve thrown down in a long, long time. I couldn’t stop laughing with my friends. They even got the bulk of the voice actors to give it life. RIP James Avery, but the one they had to substitute the shredder sounds pretty good.

5 Likes

wish i had friends… oh well lol

2 Likes

My friends and I used to play TMNT 2 on the NES all the time.

None of us got very far, but had a blast. Also Double Dragon was epic.

:turtle: :ocean: :turtle: :ocean: :turtle: :ocean:

2 Likes

How about Blackthorn from Blizzard? I wonder if it was ever referenced in WoW.

As long as we get the help of four ninja Tortollans. :smirk:

2 Likes

I want a blizzard fighting game still so baaad!! :frowning: one of their senior game designers are a SFV pro!

As long as Shredder himself can join us.

I really thought it was this Shredder kind of thread.

2 Likes

3 Likes

SR is really fun and feels like a Turtle’s game.

^ This is the only TRUE man in a hockey mask.

1 Like

Tonight we dine on turtle soup!

3 Likes

I still remember watching the original Turtles live action movie as a kid.
…that moment when Shredder is unconcious and defeated, and then Casey Jones decides to murder him.

“…Oops!” (turns on the trash compactor)

That really sticks with you.

1 Like

there’s something satisfying about taunting after pulling off a sick combo

1 Like

I just watched the intro of that game lol. It reminded me of Code Name Viper on the NES but with orcs and a guy who looks like Alice Cooper

:cityscape: :city_sunrise: :cityscape: :city_sunrise: :cityscape: :city_sunrise: :cityscape: :city_sunrise:

1 Like

You can get that with the Blizzard Arcade Collection. Along with the Lost Vickings and Rock and Roll Racing.

1 Like