Showing zero characters on any of my realms

It looks as though I have zero characters… all my characters are missing from the realm lists, and upon entering a realm I did have characters on it ‘treats’ me as if I’m about to enter a realm for the first time, letting me know there is high population, etc… Please tell me all of my characters are not gone…

7 Likes

You’re NOT alone, same here!

2 Likes

Same for me…

1 Like

same for me

can we get info on this please. Im seriously not starting from scratch.

1 Like

Same here… man it’s just not worth attempting to play on major patch day.

1 Like

Good news! Just logged in and everything looks right. Characters are there. So keep faith all, they’ll get it sorted. Took my main to the barber, got a haircut and logged off. Hahaha. To bed. Super exciting.

Although it doesn’t show my toons on the realms I have them on, I clicked on the Realm and entered anyway and it then showed my toons now where I can enter World, but then I just get the non-stop Character not found when I try to log in. So they aren’t gone, it’s just still buggy right now. Hopefully, they will get things fixed soon.

2 Likes

Update: Characters are back… unable to login. The blue bar gets to about 90% complete, and then the game kicks me back to the character select screen with “Character Not Found”.

Ah well, tomorrow I guess!

I had this issue. I couldn’t remember what realm I played on so I went to dig through files to find it. By the time I came back, the characters were listed. It apparently just took 10-15 minutes of sitting on the realm list screen for the characters to register.

Any fix for this? 24 hours later and I’m still having the issue

Me too. Toons on Argent Dawn and Azgalor, AWOL. But I can’t create characters, either. It’s like the realms decided they liked not having players on them.

Realms have gone on strike.

same o toons of 12

Yep. Same on Destromath for me.

Refer to post: [Patch 9.0] Character not found - #734 by Arti-staghelm

same on bleeding hollow

Same for me on Bleeding Hollow

dang the way things been past 2 days i think blizz went on strike

Didn’t work for me. Still no toons, still can’t create characters.

It took about an hour before it showed any of my characters, I thought I had lost all of my toons. When I try to log into any of them I end up waiting 15 minutes before it kicks me out saying “Character not found”.