Show Your Pride with New Blood Elf and Dwarf Heritage Armor

I might start playing my paladin again. Good thing I got exalted with all of the races when those rep tabards came out.

Max level :slightly_frowning_face:
The armor is just a bonus. I really just want to do the quest lines.

Gotta vote for the dwarves! Bronzebeard, Dark Iron, Wildhammer… Any dwarf is always going to be better than any flavor of elf!

3 Likes

Yes there is, you can choose between them.

All and all they both look pretty good.

Though to be honest i probably won’t actually use them or to be specific i probably will only use parts of them at best.

I like my sexy skimpy fantasy armor trope. Sue me I’m human. And truthfully i prefer to mix and match stuff to my own tastes rather then using a full predone set.

Wow, 2/3 of people are really lame. :wink:

While my reasons for coming back to the Horde are kinda sad (Alliance guild raid team and pretty much the guild died out), this heritage armor is actually something I can get excited about.

It looks awesome. The art team continues to be the stars of this expac.

1 Like

I will definitely get the Blood Elf set and like all the other heritage armor I will eventually get the Dwarf, they both look amazing!
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Am I the only one who’s more excited to play the heritage questline than wearing them?

2 Likes

“Come, face me. Give in to your pride. Show me your “Greatness”. Succumb to your pride! You should bow to no king or warchief.”

Being as I have only a single level 20 Sin’dorei and as chances are Ren’dorei whom are more or less void tainted Sin’dorei can’t do the quest for the armor I doubt I will ever get it. That being said I like both armor sets .

Went to pick the dwarf one, but I’m pretty sure I picked the belf one and I can’t change it. Sucks.

We now have the technology! Expect great things.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the new Heritage Armor for my main. :slight_smile: Hoping Blizzard adds Heritage Armor for other older races too!

4 Likes

I feel like putting this to a vote was unfair. Dwarves, one of the least played races in the game, versus Blood Elves, the #1 most played race in the game?

3 Likes

Show my Pride? I don’t play either of those races.

I might be PROUD if I had my face back, which got removed in the “Update”. Nope, I get The Straps of Shame, and a smug looking mug instead.

: P

That’s neat, but can you fix the game first?

1 Like

any reason why the dangling belt bit was removed from the dwarf armor?

Glory to the Sin’dorei, indeed.

This toon is one of the original TBC Blood Elves. :heart:

1 Like

you have your own and it’s far more sexier than blood elf heritage armor.