Show Your Gratitude During Love is in the Air

They should have just put the love rocket up on the vendor instead.

1 Like

I hope you mean these because I’d totally farm for both of them even if I had to spend the whole event farming the currency to get them both. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, I ment those models as mounts.

Those would be 100% worth the farming time.

1 Like

Would have more gratitude if the charm bracelet farm and turn-ins weren’t removed.

4 Likes

Should have made the Love Tokens account wide!

2 Likes

Yeah that would be nice 
same can be said for the Timewrap Badges account wide but they are not
with Anniversary event I ended up those badges on many toons and can’t use them

Whats this about a 70k gold achievement?

Edit: found it and omg wat the who thought this was a good achievement idea like come on
Support Your Local Artisans: Donate 70,000 gold to the Artisan’s Consortium to support the Gala of Gifts.

1 Like

Just do it over time then in a few years you will have it, dont have to do 70k in the first year

Man, I had some good memories farming charms with friends back in the day.

Ah well.

1 Like

Fortunately alts exist and if you want to collect everything in this game they have been essential for years.

Well, having let the event play out it was certainly a strong decision to remove the old charm systems. A poor one, but, I guess at least there was innovation. Hopefully we can bring back the ability to farm tokens next year, instead of just the low-token daily quests.

1 Like

Another year of " Depression is in the Air"
Reward approach is the same, it didin’t change and the gamplay provided by few new dailies.

Love token grind changes are good but if you implement new gameplay sources like a farm via PvP brawl or an invasion event
something that players can do in order to grind the currency even more without doing the mob grind from previous years.

1 Like

Still so weird to me that you guys decided to try and take all romantic love out of Love is in the Air and replace it with, like, appreciation and self-care, but left all the romantic love / Valentines trappings. Even as an obnoxious lefty and someone who’s not much into romantic love this is just
 cringe? Is cringe the right word? Something like cringe. I’m surprised all the hearts weren’t replaced with bowls of fruit.

1 Like

Now it does take multiple characters, but you get ~170 from doing the initial quests plus first 2 dailies. And you can do that per character. I used multiple characters, but I got both 270 token mounts, both 270 token boat toys, all token purchaseable battle pets, toys and transmogs. And that was just in a couple days.

Just do that. Because this is the event going forward. They will not revert back to the old version with bot farming and gold making charm bracelets.

Gold. Send me gold. Lots of it.