Show Your Gratitude During Love is in the Air

15-20 mins for me

I said 2 hours as a benefit of the doubt in case someone pulls a “I have 96 full time jobs and 689 kids to take care of” scenario

Of course its faster than that

You can do it in 20ish min. I did it on 5 characters today and got everything except the mounts. Get close to 170 every time. Got the roses, including the lovely rose from the instance, hearthstone pets, etc. Everything except the mounts which I dont care about besides the love rocket

For you and me maybe, but for people who only have one toon, it makes it impossible to get everything new this year.

1 Like

Again, some people simply don’t have alts.

EDIT: To add, this isn’t about me, I have alts and plan to do the chain on 5 toons to get everything. But I think about others, like some who have already commented.

2 Likes

Not sure. But I did just check and it is still an option for the renewed proto drake. And its source is the instance.

What in the heck is up with that 70k gold achievement?

2 Likes

another gold sink lol

1 Like

Sell more tokens. :\ Gold sinks are completely useless if you can literally BUY gold

Curious about that myself. An achievement for giving away gold?

1 Like

You forgot to fix the Love Rocket grind
another year

Throw away your gold! It’s fun!

No.

3 Likes

They couldn’t be bothered to make a saddle for the holiday so they’re seeing if we’ll just throw away our gold for nothing.

3 Likes

Can the gold achievement at least give a pet or mount or toy? Anything that can actually be used?

That would require effort.

1 Like

Mahaja Cloudsong isn’t appearing in Durotar to unlock the dailies - Horde side, Wyrmrest Accord, though I’ve heard the same from others on different realms

got my main done swap to the alts not there

no charms anymore cant farm charms they been removed

How many tokens does it give u per 10k donated?

i know that but the ones are mad about the charms removed are the goblins