Show us putress in the House of Plague

Where is the Man, the one and only real Plague Doctor in Warcraft.

Its really a Shame that he isn´t even noticed there, i would like to see him again there. As a mighty baron of the House of the Plagues :wink:

3 Likes

He could very well be in the maw or Revendreth.

1 Like

For someone like him, the Maw would be a fitting fate.

No, put him at least in the Maw.

My whole bass guild name is from Putress’s bullspit.

2 Likes

Why does Putress deserve the Maw, when Kel’thuzad did things 10xs worse and was found worthy enough to serve in Maldraxxus?

10 Likes

Hm good point. I can only say I don’t work for Blizzard.

1 Like

Is he serving in Maldraxxus? I thought he was with the Mawsworn?

He’s an Arch-Lich of Maldraxxus that betrays them and joins the Mawsworn.

1 Like

Did we ever find out who Putress was really working for? Was he simply a Legion pawn, or was there more going on, such as doing it for his own gains, or perhaps he was a double agent. For being such an instrumental character during the events of Wrath, he wasn’t every fleshed out(in comparison to how little flesh he had left).

Also reading that his soul was harvested already by the Death Knights?

Such a waste. Kel’thuzad would’ve been more interesting if he wasn’t just a raid boss again.

4 Likes

Well, we don’t know exactly what Kel’thuzads fate is going to be just yet. Remember this a man, who is usually thinking ten steps ahead of everyone else. It could be one of his long con games he has going. But it would be a shame if blizzard bought him back just to throw him away again in the same expac.

1 Like

He’s allied with the enemy of all, and trying to destroy Maldraxxus. There is no long-con game he can be playing that ends with him being anything other than another raid boss for us. Unless he just gets off’d in a scenario or a dungeon instead.

I suppose that’s true. Guess we’ll have to see how the leveling and Convenant story in Maldraxxus plays out. Hopefully they don’t waste Kel’thuzad and he makes a return in a future patch of SL, if he dies at all.

Mondo agreed. Kel’Thuzad is such a rad character. Should’ve joined the Ebon Blade. Sadly, Sylvanas is probably going to kill him as part of her “I defeat all of the Scourge who wronged me (including Bolvar, who didn’t wrong me but I did wrong him)” motif.

3 Likes

It just seems like a waste to bring back a iconic character like Kel’thuzad and than throw him away in the same expansion. Like I said, hopefully he comes back in a future patch of SL and sees the error of allying with the Mawsworn, but knowing blizzard, they’ll double down and make it even worse.

1 Like

He’ll be fully allied to the Jailer and murdered by Sylvanas. She’ll destroy his phyllactery in a high def cutscene with a smirk.

2 Likes

You just have to look at WoD. Archimonde just walk in and dies. Doomhammer was there and then… gone. Blizzard likes to bring back characters so they don’t have to spend time making new ones.

4 Likes

Sadly that is true and Doomhammers fate in WoD was…it was a insult to his main universe counter-part, dude was a tactical genious, and one of the few who didn’t drink the fel blood and but still led the Horde with a iron fist. And they off him…in such a pathetic way.

1 Like

The problem with Doomhammer was that the bulk of content surrounding both him and Yrel, particularly in Terrokar, was cut to launch the expansion on time. It’s why his change of heart before his death felt like such a face-heel-turn; the build up was in quests and cutscenes that were left out.

1 Like