Show this to your Frost PvP developers, if you even have any? Patch is still in Beta

Deleted the vod, was cursing in it, and they would ban me from the forums for at least a month if they saw it. Uhg.

In the vod, Literally have pet nova, but not having ice nova is the dumbest thing ever.

Been playing Mage since Dec 2005… I know a thing or two. Hire some dang frost mage pvp developers. This is sad.

Also, supernova cannot be used @arena1 like ice nova can…

What? You also cannot put DB and [@harm] Supernova in the same macro with #showtooltip, if you spec either one, the icon will be a question mark. However, other talents do not work like this, if you have a dual choice talent and put both spells in the same macro, which everyone you are specc’d the proper icon will show.

Please refer to my !pvp recommendations. Jesus Christ. I will not be playing this game until supernova can be used @arena1 2 3 and ice nova is a different spot. We need DB+RoF and Ice nova. They are prerequisites for frost mage pvp.
Edit: Guess supernova can if you /focus arena1 first and then /cast [@focus] supernova

You can see my recommendations here: Feedback: Mages - #464 by Ttvfungames-proudmoore

This is exactly how I thought this patch was going to be. Due to the lack of feedback as compared to what we saw with dragonflight. Jesus.

Also are stats different? Previous patch I had 3465 armor, 64% haste and 34.5% verse out of PvP combat. This patch I have 5172armor, 67% haste and 40% verse out of PvP combat. Hmmmm.

1 Like

A lot lf feedback was given regarding this. They ignored us.

2 Likes

I know we did, but at least in DF beta they were listening to us. Now they don’t care.

There might be a solution. Might be able to:

/target player
/focus arena1
/cast [@focus] supernova
/targetlasttarget

Checking now.

Edit: Works - Not having DB sounds really aids though.

1 Like