Show off your Fairy Princess greatness

yall look like you should be tying balloon animals at timmy’s birthday party lmao

Well, the design clearly came from party city. So the observation checks out.

Actually it just showed up as a gift in the Blizzard Launcher because I’m currently on a 6-month sub. I subbed for 6 months a couple of months ago to get the cool robot dragon mount so two premiums for me - all for a lower price than I would have paid for the same 6 months that I was going to subscribe for anyways if I had paid for 1 month at a time.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with 6 month rewards.

It’s the fact that the 6 month reward is only " Exclusive " for a short window before they can jack up the special item as a stand alone in the store later to milk it harder.

They subbed for 6 months, gottem. Now lets make the item vanish for 2 months and put it on the store. Gottem again.

How do I get this ridiculous crown?

This is Fantastic.

I mean. For a gnome.

I guess.

Im actually quite terrified yet aroused at the same time.

imagine getting it for free for already being subbed for 6 months

8 Likes

Like any good business would. This is a business, they aren’t your friends and won’t sympathize with anyone. Anything they do in the game or on social media for causes or anything else is to simply make themselves more money.

Your only hope is dreamhaven taking off in the next few years as that’s about as close to the old Blizzard as anyone will ever get again and their design around making great games and being rewarded with the profit of said great games. They were truly unique in how they put their games out and made their money by simply being better than everyone else.

Just good business.

I can’t really fault them for doing something people clearly want. They wouldn’t do it if there wasn’t any profit in it.

I enjoy WoW, or did anyway, till its becoming more clear it isn’t about me as a customer, just how deep my wallet goes. Fan base be damned.

If New World and Ashes of Creation flop, the generation of MMORPGs are dead.

And that’s just the reality we’re currently stuck with. I wish things could be better, I truly do. But I continue to play this game because I opt out of buying all those extras they toss out and I still enjoy the game play for the most part. If I get ti for free, fine. But I won’t go out of my way to purchase something that won’t enhance my ability to do mythic+ or other activities with friends.

Doubtful.

Final fantasy is still a very strong competitor of wow. The Asian theme seems to drive most off, But its story lines are engaging and the game play is rather enjoyable. I keep going back to it year after year, I’m just simply unable to stick it out as I simply enjoy wow more despite how much its changed over the years under less than stellar management.

1 Like

everyone looks fabulous :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That gif reminded me of this:

https://youtu.be/McSORXpvZlw

1 Like

I love full metal alchemist.

Armstrong is a man above all men yo.

1 Like

The crown drops from Opulance in Battle of Daz raid

1 Like

oh god where is my fly swatter :laughing:

1 Like

This is very glam rock. I love it!

1 Like

Am late to the party and highly unoriginal, but here’s my late submission-

https://i.imgur.com/cPUdtWU.png

I haven’t played with it much yet, this was just from when it finally came through last night.

7 Likes

13 Likes

I have mines on right now. But I look like Im naked atm. =/

1 Like