Show Low Level Quests

They didn’t fail. It wasn’t in vanilla.

1 Like

Hmm I thought it was…guess I will have to get an addon for it as much as I hate to… I like seeing the almost transparent exclamation point on the heads of quest givers so I know I don’t miss any quests. :frowning:

I don’t re-call that setting being there, I could be wrong, though.

Low level quest markers werent added until patch 3.0.2. It was added to help with the lore master achieve that was part of the achievement patch at the end of TBC

3 Likes

Ahh. I see thank you for the info.

Yeah, I was gonna say, I had to go find these low level Quests, myself or the internet of where these Quests were, when I was trying to reach Exalted status with the Humans, to ride their Horses, as a Nelf.

Installed questie + AAP. Just cause some people dont like QoL doesnt mean you dont like em. Just install the addon and make life easier for yourself.

The ones I keep missing are the ‘wanted poster’ ones.

They don’t show an exclamation point or anything if they have a quest for you in classic. You can only tell by hovering over them, if you get a cog wheel, they have a quest for you, of it stays the usual pointer they don’t.

I wish they were more visible.

Some of the changes ARE desirable to the community. I liked a lot of the little quality of life things. What I didn’t like were the big things … changing the format of the talent trees, making things super easy and the automatic LFG, LFR. I’m sure many would agree with me on it. BUT in no way are the little quality of life improvements worth the drawbacks of the big changes. That’s the reason I’m playing classic to begin with.

I am using zygor.

NO LRG/LFR … no way, no how. Seriously, do not want to go back to the random idiots way of dungeons. If you can’t be bothered to talk to people to find a group why are you even in a MMORPG?

No ! BFA is that way ---->

Kindly leave and don’t come back.

So, you want the functionality an addon provides, but you’re not willing to use an addon.

Wow. Mom didn’t make 60? Really? As much as that dude posted I’m surprised.