Should we be asking for Warrior Nerfs?

As a fellow Warrior main, I feel our class has been too strong recently. Would it not be better for us if our class was more balanced for once, allowing for some skill expression in how we perform?

Don’t get me wrong, I like being OP on warrior as much as the next guy, but I feel like it’s only going to cause blizzard to come at us even harder with the nerf hammer. I would much rather be balanced overall this tier so that we don’t get crushed come the next patch.

Any thoughts on this?

6 Likes

I truly agree with this post, please make them irrelevant.

11 Likes

you salty from warriors wrecking you so now you are doing some twisted reverse psychology to get them nerfed?

45 Likes

His guild name checks out.

16 Likes

caster hands crafted this post

13 Likes

Let’s wait till the expansion to actually come out before we get our panties inna bunch :eyes:

3 Likes

fury is 100% stupid op, too much self healing lots of defensives, lots of mobility, anti mobility its rediculous

4 Likes

Oh yea lets nerf us now when we finally have been fixed that way it wont be so bad later on…

Error 404 logic not found

When has this ever worked

3 Likes

Fury has got the raw end of the stick for the past 3 expansions at the start. Totally undertuned every time. I hope they are seriously OP for once at the start of an xpac. Archimtiros reckons they are underwhelming on the dps side, from what ive seen I kinda agree with him drops mic

8 Likes

How about we get through the pre-patch Past (November 15th) before we (Warrior Mains) start clamoring for nerfs to our class. At least this way we can see if going forward into DF if it was just the pre-patch or other issues.

You must love those players who come bearing gifts masked like something else. Hi, my avatar is that of my Hunter BUT I’m a warrior main so don’t worry. Do you guys think we should ask for our class to be nerfed Now? Because I feel as though we are performing well above what we should have done during the DF pre-patch.

“Sarcasm”.

As a warrior myself, i totally agree with your message. We’ve been the best melee class in ALL of shadowlands. Also best in raid. Why are the devs not noticing it? We ARE WAY TOO OP. Please nerf, i want to be proud of myself, not be so clearly overpowered it’s not fun.

2 Likes

Really hard to believe that warriors are looking to be the most stackable raid dps for the third expansion in a row. I’m sick of pugs saying I’m carried by my op class. Nerf pls blizz!

For real. I think it’s finally time to let some other classes shine for once. I’m sick of effortlessly being top dps every boss and m+ dungeon. Make me try for once blizzard!

1 Like

I agree. I played warriors since OG vanilla (on and off) and Blizzard either makes us too strong or too weak. How about being middle of the pack for once? They should give ret paladins rallying cry but call it aura mastery. That way we don’t have to stack this class.

You know, frankly I have to agree here. Now here me out here, as a warrior main since my vanilla days I have ALWAYS loved the utility and the fun revolving warriors and their ability to just soar to the top but if I am being completely honest, it’s just not currently fun at the moment. I literally just press Gavel and slam my face on the Condemn key and permanently stick at the top of the meters. It’s simply just not fun and now I am forced to go play boomkin that now has 6 buttons instead of 4 just to get that sense of adrenaline to actually do well. Idk man, pre-patch is fun and all but warriors cannot stay like this. I simply do not like to play the class at the top any more and would much rather be a mediocre player for the remainder of DF. All nerfs accepted.

Also unless you have more achievement points than me, anything you say to me is irrelevant because you’re bad.

This statment should be an achievement within itself lol

Yes im bad thats why i play warrior the god class of wow, surprised that given your skills achieving great feats of strength you have not chosen to main feral…

yeah why don’t we just revert them back to needing a pocket healer. smh.

1 Like

Yes. When warriors needed pocket healers this was actually the glory era. Remember heroic strike? I do! I also remember taking 3 months off work back in 2005 so I could get to 60. Back then I played with my gf at the time who was a pusher holy paladin (Ally And Paladin). After playing with her for two years i found out he was actually a guy IRL. He was such a cool guy that we still play together. But if warriors were OP there wouldnt have been a need to play in groups back then. We could just solo everything like hunters. We dont want to be hunters, we are warriors clad in steel and might.

1 Like

I remember heroic strike. They should bring it back.