Should I play as fury or arms warrior?

I enjoy fury more for the sole reason of having barbarian. I just find it really funny messing with alliance players and if theyre able to kill me which is most of the time i can just heroic leap away 6 times plus I have 2 teleports. Recently I learned Arms is doing really good in raids tho with the new legendary? will it be worth it to switch to Arms even if I have fury gear?

On a side note im not a too serious raider I just like doing normals whenever im able to get invited. I dont have the new legendary yet as I still have the boots that give me 6 leaps and the other one that gives me a free blade storm or avatar when i recklessness.

Its going to take me like 3 weeks to get the soul ash to get the new legendary and idk if arms will still be at the top of raiding near their, also like I said earlier, i have fury gear and not arms gear, I dont wanna do dungeons for arms gear for weeks to get full kited.

So in my situation what would you advise? Do you still see a lot of fury players or is everyone switching to arms now? I like the style of fury more because it just feels more fun to me but idk I also like arms utility in pvp, I just suck at pvp as arms trying to 1v1 people and i always die which is why i made the switch to fury a long time ago…

thoughts? also sorry for grammar I haven’t slept in 2 days from school and stuff while also gaming :3

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t read past the title as I am about yo get ready for work, however…

Why not play both?

Get the most out of you class. Enjoy the multiple playstyles.

I play all 3 specs I have fury for pve and arms for pvp and of course tanking.

You’ll do fine as either. Not sure what covenant you are on your warrior, but the only new legendary items worth talking about is the Venthyr and Kyrian. Necrolord’s Glory legendary is ok, but in PvE it seems pretty lack luster. Night Fae one is just not worth using most of the time, especially in M+ where the tank needs to be moving a lot.
Either way, and I don’t mean this as a bad thing, but you don’t need to worry about min/max for the content you’re doing. So the choice between Arms and Fury is down to what you like more. Luckily enough, the difference between the two is pretty small in comparison. Damage profile being the main difference. Arms is higher priority damage on single target and 2 mob cleave. Fury is consistent 5 target cleave, with a little less single target.

TL:DR version: Play what you like best.

If you’re Kyrian, Elysian Might is worth making. If you’re Venthyr, Sinful Surge is ok but takes a lot more work. Signet is still very strong for Fury, only if you’re Kyrian would you really make the new one.

I played solely fury on my warr until this patch. I was drawn to it by being able to dualwield 2 handers lol.

Gave arms a try and it is the opposite playstyle but actually quite enjoyable. I now only use fury sometimes in m+.

Give it a try, it is nice to have two playstyles that are very different and enjoyable on the same character.