Should I make an orc or tauren warrior?

Fun Fact: The Female Dumpster Gnome Roar is just the sign-on noise from AOL.

1 Like

1 Like

Tauren.

Well, you should be a human warrior first and foremost. If having to choose between an orc and tauren… people who are orcs devolve into subhuman filth. At least if you’re a tauren you’ve had humans to look up to your whole life, shared a planet with them forever, but orcs players… are just little, disgusting, pieces of filth.

1 Like

But the thumping power of Zug Zug is calling out to me! Besides I am not Baine who has a proudmoore attachment.

1 Like

can you stand all the burger jokes?

This is great advice. I deleted several low lvl female warriors because their screams drive me nuts in a bad way. Now it’s so much better you can sex change at the barber.

Gear looks good on both, but I prefer Tauren for warrior. My DKs are Orcs.

Orc, just because tier 17 is the best plate set in the game and it looks dope on us.
Also, all great warriors were orcs. Gromm, Garrosh, Kargath, Broxxigar, Orgrim…

The world wont be right until everyone is Tauren.

1 Like

Big beefy Tauren warriors in plate is the way to go.

2 Likes

This is honestly the best answer. Play only male characters and can’t stand some races shouts, and it actually grinds on the gameplay. Racials also being important, personally love Hightmountain Tauren racials the most. Just the ascetic to charge in a straight line knocking enemies over is just MMM! chef’s kiss! Also covers more distances with heroic leap making moving around faster.

That is a tough decision in my opinion. Both races make excellent warriors and their racials are amazing.

I would say it all comes down to preference in my opinion. Do you like the barbarian style of the Orcs or the tribal look of the Taurens. Me personally I like both but tend to lean more towards the Vikings and Mongol look because I like that aesthetics for warrior characters better.

However the tribal look of the Native Americans, Aztecs and Zulu people look great for Shamans, Druids and Hunters.

Anyways good luck. :smiling_face:

1 Like

It is. Tauren are my favorite race but orc warriors are like male human paladins, it just fits.

So I made all four (tauren, hmt,orc, m orc.)

1 Like

walks up to Tovi, hugs her and wiggles toes

I made my mind up. Going orc. But I love Tauren as well.

1 Like

How do orcs with those tusks? Imagine an orc eating a bowl of soup.

What a mess.

1 Like

Both are legit options, lore-wise.

Tauren Brave Warrior
Orc Blademaster/Axe-Wielder.

If it helps: Make two character and play only one spec (Arms/Fury).

Weapons are bigger on Tauren.

Tauren don’t have much in the toe wiggling department.

Which is exactly why I can’t do Zandatroll. That weird laugh they do while charging just feels out of place.

1 Like