Should I just keep a running tab of the gold you owe me?

Reduce transmog cost by half, Void Elves have it easy!

3 Likes

This is like going to a store, buying 6 individual bottles of soda, and then telling the store they owe you $1.50 because the multi-pack of 6 was $1.50 cheaper than buying 6 individual bottles.

You’re willingly paying these costs. “Owe” is wildly incorrect.

/uglycry oh god the lost mounts HI ARGENT CRUSADE HORSE that got super mega ultra hyper karate lost.

2 Likes

literally nothing like he described, lol.

more like buying a 6 pack then finding out theres only 3 bottles in it when you get your groceries unpacked. yeah…you want your money back, lol

10 Likes

You completely missed the point of this thread.

This is nothing like that at all.

8 Likes

Good news, a cause is found, and a fix is coming, so hopefully soon. No ETA.

5 Likes

the murloc back is also buggy. It’ll randomly disappear in my mog and have to remog each time

2 Likes

WOOHOO!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Bump #3
2/8/22
My entire Celestial Observer’s Ensemble
Remog cost: 352g2s71c Will update when this mog I paid for shows up in my appearance tab again. Currently completely gone from my account.

You currently owe me: 474g 71s and 35c

1 Like

Not only do you defend store items, you defend store items not functioning as they are supposed to. A faulty product. You truly are a gem.

11 Likes

You can’t be surprised. It’s Clark

5 Likes

Now that my Celestial Observer’s Ensemble actually exists again I can update your bill.

Well it seems a fix is incoming. Thats good news right?

1 Like

Yeah it is great news, though I’ll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, it’s still a ridiculously unprofessional situation, very annoying, and costing me gold. I have zero plans to shut up about it until it’s actually fixed.

3 Likes

I believe I have a fix for this issue. Stop transmogging it until the fix is made.

That’s the fix? While they keep knowingly selling defective goods it’s on us to not use what we paid for?

5 Likes

They sold Shadowlands.

6 Likes

It couldn’t have happened to a “nicer” person, just saying.

Yeah, this is what gets me. Even Old Republic pulled stuff from their store when it was bugged until they fixed it. They also give people “sorry we screwed up” gifts.

Go figure.

1 Like

Yeah it’s like

Car company: “Oh your car doesn’t run some days? It’s clearly a problem with our car but, yeah, we don’t know how to fix it. /shrug. But we’re gonna keep selling that model and we have some other models with the same problem we’re also going to sell.”

Years later: “Yeah, I think we might have figured it out but it’s gonna take awhile to fix, you know, not a priority or anything. But hey, we got some more broken cars to sell in the meantime. Also, don’t expect any sort of apology or refund.”

Meanwhile, car company fans: “Have you tried just not driving?” “It’s fine, some days it does run after all.”

3 Likes