Should I join the ranks of the alliance?

Everyone needs a little bit of Goldshire, from time to time!

1 Like

I would say no. We need the faction imbalance to get even worse so Blizzard wakes up and makes PVE cross faction.

we have Garrison for that mate.

hugs Malgorok
You’re just jealous of my beautiful blues.

1 Like

besides, we gotta train the corgi’s to lick troll feet, its the only way to keep em outta stormwind now!

/points to a pack of corgi’s

1 Like

Daww, I am a lover not a fighter. Corgis are cute. I will gladly surrender to the pup brigade. wiggles toes playfully

I may create a dh on stormrage then. After all, I wanna be where the people are.

1 Like

Honestly, factions don’t matter anymore.

Any character motivation for retribution or even reprisal has been flung out the window and been replaced with ‘The Night Warrior’ Tyrande Whisperwind and ‘The Royal Butler’ Genn Greymane.

There’s so many avenues to make factional conflict a firm setting in the greater lore of WoW, but they (Blizzard writers of all creeds) never even attempted to do it.

Nah I’ve made my statement of preferring to lay in traffic very clear

I swapped to alliance and am enjoying the change of scenery.

Looking forward to lvling a character 1-50 alliance side.

Well about to do it.

Yes we need help.

• Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar

Cause your server pop is so low (even with realm connections) that you get throw into the mix with the bigger ones.

Yes. I know. Which was my point. We share shards with Tich and A52 as well as our own server group.

There is no “healthy population” concern anymore. The only thing to consider is economy to make a difference between servers, which is why I gave that advice.

The world is not affected by server population. Only the AH will be. I often buy things that are account bound on Tichondrius (my horde server) because the larger pop makes items cheaper there on a regular basis.

Orgrimmar on Tich (huge population) is no more or less crowded or full of players than Stormwind or Oribos on Thunderlord (tiny population).

My point about server having no effect on the world’s population stands.

However. Players in huge general broad strokes sense are for the most part pretty chill.

No. The alliance have the worst pugs you can ask for.

Horde pugs are generally better, and there are more options.

Alliance full go way

Line ends here, end of line

One of us! one of us! one of us! Any of the “full” realms will do, if you can get into them. RP realms are always nice.

Will post on my alliance, alt perhaps? Maybe new main, if I like the environment.

1 Like

Here’s my demon hunter. wiggles toes

1 Like

:expressionless:
I think you’ll do just fine over there in Moon Guard. I’m sure they’ll find some room at the tavern in Goldshire, too.