Should I join the ranks of the alliance?

I was thinking about starting a new demon hunter or druid. Which server has a healthy population?

Been team red for so long, even my tusks white sheen is gone. waves beautiful blue feet in the room

Stormrage has the largest alliance population and there are a few other not far behind.

2 Likes

Your beautiful feet would go nicely on Moon Guard.

6 Likes

Biggest alliance servers are Stormrage and Sargeras, with Frostmourne being the big OCE server.

Proudmoore and Moonguard are substantial populations, but both have other things they’re known for as well.

I heard things about… that server. Bad things… smirks and stretches out feet

Only if you go to Goldshire, otherwise it’s a great RP server

1 Like

We get it, you have a foot fetish. :foot:

And you like it. wiggles toes

On a real note, how are demon hunters these days?

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I like you Bjornskeren! secretly like anyone who plays along

1 Like

There are no servers anymore as far as “healthy population” goes. I am on Thunderlord, and out in the world I see people from every server.

Any server will do. Just make a character, and check key items of your interest on the AH. Whichever server has pricing you like best…pick that one.

and YES, you should be Alliance. Nelf druids are best druids.

Alliance feet are substandard compared to glorious troll feet.

1 Like

Demon Hunters are nice if you enjoy tanking, but they are not super great DPS at the moment (not AWFUL but not in the top 10~) and I don’t see many of them in PVP either so I imagine they are not performing super well there either.

Depends what you planned on doing.

Well if it stops your foot fetish spam, please do

Such a politically correct way of say it, lol.

Proudmoore is known as the unofficial server for the LGBTQ community

And Moonguard is famous for the sell of erotic roleplay in goldshire, but Im pretty sure it is also the most popular alliance RP server right now

I did! I couldn’t bring myself to go against Sylvanas after siding with her. Sargeras is where all my alliance characters are at and it’s been a great server (for me at least).

Havoc is sturggling but Veng is just destroying M+ and PvP rn.

THEY TOOK MY LEECH AWAY!

Join Boulderfist. We will welcome you and your well kept feet with open arms and maybe even play toesies.

Normally i’d say yer right, but most moon guards i meet are both cool and okay.
just don’t go to goldshire
but if you want rp or something alliance like experience, without the goldshire, theres wyrmrest accord.

I plan to roll havoc. I am not much of a tank person.