Should I go to Outlands at lvl58?

Then they missed some. Outlands has more than enough quests to get you to 70 without running out even if you start at 58. They must have skipped zones as well as skipping the Dungeon quests if they ran out of quests at 69. In fact, there are so many quests that after you hit 70, there are still many quests available to do for gold/rep instead of XP.

They clearly did something wrong.

they obviously skipped the dungeon quests, they didn’t do any dungeons

Even without the dungeons, they must have skipped zones, or completely missed entire quest hubs if they were running out of things to do at 69.

Sorry, this is false. Exp gains per kill are almost double in outlands what they are in azeroth.

Combine this with the classic quest design (lots of running back in forth, no proper hubs, etc) and old world is much, MUCH slower.

Go straight to outlands. You will upgrade all your gear by level 60 far beyond any of the garbage you will get in azeroth.

What Drain said.

Outlands might be open to level 58, but it is definitively designed for level 60+. Yes, you ‘can’ but imo and imx you should /not./ This is the advice I have given every time this question has come up, from OG TBC and since into TBCC. I have yet to see anything to change my mind on the matter.

The Outland experience is just more fluid, more fun when you are 60 or 61 walking into HFP.

1 Like

Per kill. The mobs in EPL crumple like paper. If you can complete a multitude of quests faster, you will yield larger amounts of exp. Sorry sir, but not false.

They didn’t really do group quests on the way up

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.