Should I give up my troll gimmick?

You just blew my mind. Never once thought of this. How many times have I employed false highlander logic?! hahaha

Wiggles toes in solidarity

2 Likes

2 Likes

Honestly I was conflicted with the same ordeal. :grimacing:
I loved the original idea, that instead of invoking the light or the Naaru - The Zandalari tapped into power from the Loa, and it was the power of divinity or the t-rex god ‘Rezan’! But later on they killed off Rezan and made them just like “yeah-no. We carry the ideals of Rezan and tap into the power of the light.” :unamused:

Then to make matters worse, my tiny flickering glimmer of hope of Rezan, they killed him off in Shadowlands and made Vol’Jin the new ‘Loa of Kings’ … bro I played Zandalari to avoid a male humanoid deity for my Paladin. If we’re gonna be basic, I may as well just choose a different race for my class-combo. :frowning_face:

I enjoy the dynamic of race-class combos. Many do. And I just don’t feel it anymore. I understand many others feel the same for Blood Elf Shadowpriests since Void Elves unzipped their pants and rammed their skulls by stating they’re not canon anymore :pensive: …

But yeah, I’m thinking of race-changing to a Blood Elf since their pally class fantasy is pretty cool and they get a wicket set. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

vulpera is cool with the Make Camp/Return and the extra bag slots.
I wish the Return to camp were a bit more useful. the hour CD kinda ruins it.

1 Like

Hmm, but if you switch from Troll where will all the toe wiggling go? You’ll have to come up with a new tag. Here are some ideas you can feel free to steal.

Nightborne - Sips wine
Blood Elf - Flips hair
Goblin - Polishes gold
Vulpera - Scratches Fleas
Forsaken - Still rotting

3 Likes

What will your signature be if you are blood elf, vulpera, goblin, nightborne or forsaken?

1 Like

I heard that all elves are descended from Trolls?
Specifically the trolls that lived near the Well of Eternity

1 Like

nah man, you are singlehandedly the reason this forum smells like feet. I kinda like the corn chip smell.

1 Like

OP might not mean anything by it. But i believe a few months ago, or a year ago while the OP was doing the toe wiggle thing in some random thread other people played along and some people were also being perverted about it. It’s been a long time so i dont remember. I just remember clicking on a thread, seeing OP doing their toe thing, and seeing another person being dirty about it. Classic case of someone just having a bit of good clean fun and another person joining in and turning the fun into something rated R or XXX.

It’s like that scene in the beginning of Pulp Fiction where Vincent and Jules were talking about foot massages. One of them didn’t think foot massages had any sexual meaning to it while the other one did.

1 Like

We have too many of those.

Wiggle paws not toes.

They have a New Yorker accent, and comedic., but racial doesn’t benefit too much.

You have glowy hands, and a stiff stance.

You can wiggle toes until they fall off attach wash, rinse, repeat.

I know the “wiggle toes” is a fun joke.

Just like when I post on my panda just to make people smile. :grinning:

:panda_face:

3 Likes

Humans are going to human. Dirty jokes are fairly common unfortunately. As I get older, the less I care for them.
wiggles toes

While the rhotic of this region can be tricky, there is a distinction between each, all in aspects of the parody they represent based on their Cartel narrative (Mafia/Mob/Sharks)

Male Goblins = New York City Harbor/ Manhattan region

Female Goblins = Boston Boroughs

Male Kelfins = New Jersey

Female Goblins = Brooklyn Irish Boroughs

Galleywix = Chicago + Philly Combination.

Also on racials, outside of Rocket Barrage, our racials are fine.

The extra haste is great, no necessary buttons, macros or keybinds to hit, and it is noticeable when not playing goblin.

Free bank buddy Gobber is always excited to see you.

Discounts on everything.
Boosted Alchemy is a great perk.

Rocket Jump is great.

Plus. No other race is actively in motion like the female Goblins are. We have more movements and expressions and vocal dominance and passion than any other race/sex combined.

Really?

What about Auction House?

Okay… okay, you got me there, but in a technical sense, if you’re fast enough and know what you are looking for, can snag said item(s) at lower prices. Aka, a discounted purchase.

And… not 100% on this since my alts farm my mats for me… I think goblins do get a discount on the fee when posting/selling items on the AH.

1 Like

Now I want to make a Goblin bank toon to do all my auction house chores.

Imma check real quick lol.

1 Like

Be a pioneer, a blood elf that wiggles their toes.

Bah… random lag spike from mild power bump… okay…

Nope. Lol

Might have been a thing way back during Cata and MoP and probably hot fixed without saying anything, again wasnt 100% lol

Test Item: Arclight Spanner (5) Bought for 9s from Distributor Au’burk in Halls of Shapes in Oribos.

On Oribos Photonic Gearhaggle Holographic Auctioneer:

Vulpera Desposit for 48 Hrs = 2s
Goblin Deposit for 48 Hrs = 2s

Though, the rest still stands!

1 Like

I’m guessing that Duncan MacLeod would be considered a tank.

That’s ok.

It was worth a shot, I don’t blame devs for not wanting level 10 goblins just to be played as a discounted auctioneer characters.

1 Like