Should Classic Plus be a thing?

What if we get Classic Plus? A different timeline after Wrath. You stay at 80, you keep your talent tree, and raid bosses are 83 like the Lich King, but they are more powerful with higher stats. The first time you kill a plus boss and only the first, you will be rewarded 1 extra talent point. And it also has to be the end boss of that raid.

1 Like

I’d rather they just learn from Classic and be better in retail.

1 Like

Classic+ will be Classic Era Phase 7. Like TBC, Wrath is a retail progression server.

Are you positive it will be on era?

I keep hearing of this Classic+, since like 2016 and I still don’t understand it lol. I agreee with Raelic and that they should learn from Classic to make retail better.

He has no idea, he just says that line about wrath/tbc being “retail progression servers” in every thread. Just do what everyone else does and ignore him lmao

1 Like

People won’t be happy with the outcome no matter what comes out. May as well stick with the expansions as-is and save development time.

Yes, then we have classic++ when classic+ fails, then we will have classic+++ when classic++ fails then we will have classic addition when classic+++ fails

IDK if Wrath is the right timeline for Classic Plus; I think I’d almost rather a level 60, Vanilla Classic Plus than a Wrath Classic Plus. We’re already getting pretty close to Retail in a lot of ways, imo…

3 Likes

So far one of the most interesting ideas so far that I have seen was how the community will decide on new content, and my favorite is a system similar to the one of OSRC, with player’s voting for what content is released next. Furthermore, if we use a system like that hopefully we can remove expansion’s from existence, and sorry but I have spent far too much money on World of warcraft in the last 15 years to say I want to see another expansion. Hopefully, this will create a loop from Community to Developers for content.

#metoobrothermetoo #eramovement

1 Like

I’m positive I will be. And encourage others to do the same. 2022 Whitemane server. Don’t follow the herd we already know where that train is headed.

I want a classic plus where we blow up the dark portal and continue from 60 onto the world without outland and how things would have gone.

2 Likes

lol
it’s not happening, sweetie

yes, wrath is sitting on the fence between classic and retail, legs dangling into retail :expressionless:

1 Like

Better that than Cata classic.

in my opinion we just get lvl 60 outlands and northerend with reworked zones that work with no flying mounts. pre illidan and lich king