Should a CM be snarky on twitter?

Yes it is.

1 Like

what do you think makes it not “quite good”? the thing is i see people who raid complain about the neck. which they don’t want to have to do IE for. but is that really enough to say an expansion is bad? also they’re fixing it in 8.2 and it’ll be a lot different than it is right now.

Who was snarky this time? Or are we referring to that incident a few months ago?

if it “sucks” then why are you subbed and still playing apparently with no friends/guild/people on your server?

Hanging on to my m+ squad. Hoping for 8.2 to fix this abortion. That’s my last stand.

1 Like

Eh, I spelled it out here:

I’m sure I could add more if I spent more time on it, but there wasn’t much interest in it at the time, so I don’t really feel like it’d be a productive use of my time.

2 Likes

WoW has a disgustingly toxic fanbase and yet they expect the CMs to bow and scrap to them. This is a petty and pointless thread.

6 Likes

It really isn’t, at least in my opinion. It’d have to be a lot worse to hit dumpster fire levels of bad. That isn’t to say that mistakes weren’t made – they were, and many of those mistakes were very detrimental to the fun factor of the game.

But it’s not in an irredeemable place yet, which is the point at which I confer dumpster fire status.

I’ve said this in other places… but on the Q&A a question came up where part of the response was 'Devs don’t talk about MAU (or whatever that metric is they report in the quarterly reports)… They may not use that term… but the game and how it is currently developed is a clear indicator that they do talk about how long something takes to complete… That how much time we spend doing things are part of their developmental methodologies ever more than it was in the past… Which is really what I meant when I said, who do they think they’re fooling…

Lore used to be a lot better in my opinion when he was doing Tank Spot vids. Now I wouldn’t give him the time of day on the street if he needed it.

It’s Legion but without Artifact Abilities (fair negative) and Legendaries (rose tinted glasses, this was complained about nonstop during Legion). People who praise Legion but crap on BfA every day are just burnt out. BfA isn’t perfect by any means but it’s not bad either.

It’s mediocre. That’s the word I feel best describes it.

3 Likes

i read the op. which portals? the CoT portal is being put back in in the next patch. there’s a portal to uc in a tower. there was also the kara portal but idk what’s happening with that.

as far as professions. i made 40k gold last week profit after buying stacks and stacks of ore on my overpriced horde ah and turning it into gems to sell. it gave me enough to upgrade my leather heirlooms. even on my crappy small horde server. and my dude who has jc hasn’t done the quest stuff yet. you have to put effort into it and certain professions aren’t gonna make tons of gold. if you want to make tons of gold you do dual gathering. professions are as much an rp thing as it is a money making thing as well. also my other warlock makes tons of gold making the different bags tailoring can make. it’s good solid gold that comes in all the time. but you do have to farm for it.

That’s what Twitter is for.

Azerite traits are a broken design they need to revamp. So many classes are gutted and feel terrible to play. without our artifact weps.

Who really cares, the games sucks atm.

The bad story combined with the horrid azerite system is to me what makes it quite horrid. Yes there are a lot of parts that are working(and even fun), but gear is a massive issue and ya they will supposedly fix in in 8.2 but we have no clue when that is or if it will be n actual fix.

WoD wasn’t irredeemable either, but its severe lack of content killed it. This ones issue is going to be not a lack of content, but just a lack of investment. I’d say this is probably the worst received expansion, even by WoD’s standard.

I mean, look at the us president and his twitter. Think people’s priorities are whacked.

his twitter bio says all his opinions are his alone. he doesnt represent the companies views. only his own.

Yeah but in most industries, if you have an employee mocking your customers publicly, they tend to not keep their job very long.

1 Like

Yep. Definitely true, and not the only singular problem with the game’s design. Tanks specifically feel pretty awful to play, there aren’t very many abilities left to them. On most of mine, I don’t even need additional keybinds. I can do everything that needs doing with modifier keys and the first five number keys.

The class design is uninspired and overpruned, and makes gameplay feel much more reactionary, like the enemy AI always has the initiative. That’s something that bothers the hell out of me, but I still don’t think it’s irredeemable.