Short Content Chunks

I have subbed back for this month after three years away. I had a very strong urge to “vacation” in Azeroth. After visiting my favorite places and seeing my old characters again, I started looking at the yellow exclamation points. What I started doing where all those little bits that gave some lore and rewards either I didn’t have time for or weren’t in when I was playing last. So far I have: unlocked all the allied races I didnt do before, got the Night Elf heritage armor, got the Dark Ranger skin, finally got green fire for my Warlock, and got a customization for a Warlock pet.

What I’m looking for is more of these little quests that you can do one or three an evening. Im not looking to kill 10000 whatstits for a rep grind or sit and wait for a glimpse of the Time Lost Drake. I’d just like some more story and meaningful reward. What are your favorite quests like these? I’d love some recommendations.

There’s plenty of quests all over that send you in neat little self-contained stories. I recommend downloading the BtWQuests addon and checking it out, it sorts quests by zones/expansions and shows you storylines in an easy-to-follow manner.