Shockadins Broken With New Tier Bonus

Have a bunch of shockadins running around holy shock spaming 2000 in PVP back to back with 100% crit chance well healing their beacon target for 2000 each holy shock. No cd holy shock spam 100% crit chance 2000 back to back well
Healing for 2000 This crap needs to be fixed before it goes live.

Suggest completely removing ZG 3 set 50% damage buff on holy shock. This is chimera shot on crack. When Holy shock crits it resets the CD. They are running around with 100% crit thanks to the new 2 part tier 2 and all their talents. Literally running around spaming 2000 back to back crits well healing a beacon target for 2000 a pop

It’s pretty much like those backstab hit and ambush procs rogues get.

3 Likes

Good. about time u tasted it

2 Likes

Can we get an ETA on when this gets fixed. This can’t go live.

I have a screenshot of me poping wings and dropping 3 of them into a guy for almost 2400 crits each. Killed the guy in 3 seconds. If he had 4800 health he would have died in 1.5 seconds.

100% crit chance
Can crit for almost 2400
No CD spamming
Instant cast

If this goes live I can’t wait to see a Paladin bubble and shotgun down 5 guys before his bubble ends.

Ya shamans were bad before the nerfs but nothing even comes close to this. This is chimera shot on crack hits as hard as chimera shot crits but has no cd and a 100% crit chance. This is a plate shield healing spec. To top this all off he’s healing his friends with Beacon for 2400 a pop well doing this lololol

This is hilariously broken

My gut says the only fix is to remove the 6s cooldown reset on a crit, but I don’t know enough about Paladins to know if that completely breaks them in other ways.

It’s not quite 100% crit, more like 80%.

1 Like

Paladin’s ZG trinket use effect gives +20% crit with a 1.5 min cooldown

So pretty much like getting ambush procs… cool

does ambush hit for 2000 on plate? maybe cloth… Ya just like an ambush proc on cloth at 40 yard range with NO CD and on a healing class thats also healing for all the damage it does.

perfect comparison. Its like if you can spam ambush for 0 energy cost at 40 yard range and it negated 100% of armor and healed your budy 2000 each time you hit it. Also on a class that can bubble and healing spec well wearing plate and shield

sounds pretty even

Do not whine
Shaman is OP for 4phase
Now pally OP time yeeeeeeee🤣

4 Likes

i agree on shockadin dmg maybe too high. But we also dont have the survival runes/gear to survive other high burst selections too. Instead take the 100% crit/50% dmg and instead buff our sacred shield by 20%, reduce bop/freedom cd to 1min, and give us 30% resist after cleansing a debuff. Make it more defensively annoying to fight against, but also more support oriented so at least one paladin spec is tactically designed for pvp and actually survives for a few minutes in pvp :stuck_out_tongue: