Shoak and Toad In A Box

So I looked at Wowhead and did the quests which unlock Shoak, but I cant see the Toad In A Box to buy.

Does anyone know what is required to get Toad In A Box?

Thanks.

Interesting morning trying to figure out how to buy that. Apparently bunch of pre-reqs and I was using a hordie alt who hadn’t done a lot of work in Nazmir.

Finally got Shoak to show up, and he did offer the Toad in a Box. This after, in order I worked them, Kragwa’s Chosen couple quests, Ancient Tablet quest, and the Profanity Filter questline. Never received a letter in mailbox, which Wowhead comments seemed to imply was important.

Of course I have no idea if any other pre-reqs that my alt had done in Nazmir years ago.

EDIT: Reading through some of the Wowhead comments, may be that Ancient Tablet quest that actually makes the Toad show up.

Okay thanks.
I have done nothing in BFA except the 3 quests which get Shoak to turn up so I guess I have some work to do.

My alt was 62 and had no problems with any of the quests.

The Ancient Tablet actually comes from quest named An Ancient Curse. Blizzard’s quest description says that lighting braziers is “optional”, but if you don’t light them mini-boss won’t show up.

That ancient curse quest is for the hexxer pet. You need to do the quests that involve frogs for the toad, like Kragwa’s Chosen and Vengeance of the Frogs.

1 Like

I ended up doing all the quests in the zone and the frog appeared.

Then went to STV on my way to the Dark Portal and saw a panther cub and looked it up and did those quests too and got another pet.

1 Like