Shivarra shouldn't be a Succubus skin

I’ve noticed how small Shivarra models are. Gotta say, it looks bad. As far as I know, they should be towering everyone else. Odd that a six-armed demon who are one of the scariests within the demons ranks, ended up as a temptress skin.

Making a new demon seems more appropriate, right?

So, how about we start by increasing her model size? They’re far too small, right now.

As a new demon, Shivan could be flexible. All specs should be able to use a Shivan, but also as a proper alternative for Demonology. Kinda lame we have Felguard as the only efficient choice. As for Destro and Afflic, she’d be similar to a Felhunter/Voidwalker.

Some ideas for mechanics listed below:

• Shivarra is both melee and ranged. Engages in melee, but got spell basic attacks.
  • In Demo, Shivarra gets benefits from talents (such as Soul Strike, Immutable Hatred, etc) just like the Felguard.
  • Her “Legion Strike” is ‘Touch of Darkness’. 30yrd range and deals Shadow damage. Fel Sunder is applied by this, if active.
  • In Demo, AoE is done through Touch of Darkness, not Felstorm. (Demonic Strength will do the same, though)
  • Instead of a charge, got leap of sorts.
  • Similar tanking tookit Felguards have.
  • ‘Cosmic Glare’, horror/interrupt. Affects two enemies, main target and another enemy nearby. 45 sec cd.

Last but not least, some skins could be added. The ones in Antorus look amazing.

Maybe a questline to enable them. Some plot regarding their origins or these Mothers in Antorus would be cool.

Well, I guess that’s pretty much it. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

4 Likes

A few of us wonder why didnt use some of the models for demons in legion since those were pretty awesome.

The reduction in sizes to all demons was such a bad change. Making a transmog system that applies the same height regardless of demon type was such a lazy way of implementing the new mog system for demons. Not to account for the removal of things like observer.

3 Likes

All of our demons are too small. The Felguard in particular

3 Likes

I’m relatively certain Blizz has stated before that a new demon wouldn’t be added other than as a CD. The demons we have provide a certain utility and there isn’t really a niche utility we’re missing. Skins for demons is what we’ll have to settle for.

I do agree that many of the Legion models were well done and should be added to the skins we can choose from. It’s a stretch but I really hope that with the extra devs they seem to have kept on the team and without a brand new borrowed power to balance (I know Hero Talents) and no new resource to throw in they’ll have time to do more of these class focused things. The warlock pet skins and the druid forms seem to be well received.

we just need a glyph to increase the size of our demons. Applicable to all of them. That would be really good.

3 Likes

I think at least they could change the shivarra to the felguard “family”.

There aren’t many demons that can pull off a felstorm.

5 Likes

Yea, something like that, or a size option in the barbershop.

Still, Shivarra need a boost to the base size either way. The size doesn’t fit the lore around.

Something like that, at the very least. Would probably be a lot easier to add the option to the Felguard customization tab than making a new demon.

Would love to have the Shivarra model an option for skinning the Fel guard/wrathguard. Including the glyph for changing the weapons.

1 Like

I loved NP pitlord before the nerf… he wasn’t huge but man he destroyed people.