Shimmermist Runner

So for the world quest to get a 100% drop chance and get the mount shimmer mist runner there’s a maze that needs to be done for the mob to zone in and it will be eligible to be killed but whenever I do the maze correctly the mob zones out and disappears when I leave the area and look back I can see the mob is standing there and of course when I try to run towards it. It disappears again. What do I do

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Went through the maze more than once properly. I’ve disabled addons, logged out, and even died to try resetting it. And made sure I was at the beginning of the maze every time…by the time I got to it, I phase twice just as I enter the area with the elite and rare.

Adding to this, getting invited to a group where the other player can interact with the mob will not phase you in either.

I ran into the same issue but you need to go all the way out not to were u see the first lights but literally all the way out if u are hearing the a drum beat u are not doing it right.

4 Likes

Follow the route that handy notes has and also make sure you are reading the scroll first. When i went the first time I forgot to read the scroll so it kept phasing out after reading it it appeared correctly.

Yes, this fixed it for me! Once I went up the hill and the zone color changed around me I went back and I could see the mount properly. Thanks.

1 Like

Read what scroll?

yea please what scroll are we talking about?

I found it after more research- there is a scroll hanging from a tree you have to read prior to entering the maze. It can be found at /way 31.51, 53.02 - plenty of guides talk about the maze without mentioning step one.

2 Likes

Thank you! This also fixed it for me.

1 Like

So I got the mount yesterday, went to log on today and it now saws I don’t own this mount. I was riding it all day yesterday lol

Check your filters.

I can definitely confirm that the scroll MUST be read before going into this. You can do it correctly an infinite amount of times but without reading the scroll it will phase out every time. I’m happy to say that one detail was my issue and I now have the mount!

It’s not working for me either and I can’t find this stupid scroll anywhere :frowning: