Shimmer Stout

I would really like it if this could be a thing we could have all the time. The effect on this drink is -amazing-! More like this please and thank you.

SHIMMER STOUT GLOWTIMES! FUNTIMES FOR ALL!

:beers:

2 Likes

I have not experienced this yet. Do tell more. :beers:

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. :beers:

I was doing “Disturbing the Peace” achievement and sampling through the special drinks. Some of those effects are really cool and I wish they’d turn them into a bottomless stein or toy or something:

1 Like

I honestly can’t say this louder or more clearly. The effects on the drinks really are cool. Someone was also suggesting in another thread that they also maybe have a tea and coffee offering for those who are trying to enjoy themselves without imbibing alcohol. That, to me, would be a neat way to expand Brewfest, and I could definitely see the Pandaren putting something like this together. After all, some people need to be the DD for their friends, and sometimes it’s nice to be able to sober up a bit before heading home, too.

I also like the idea that it sets a tone that “brews” don’t always have to be alcoholic–especially if they’re tea or coffee brews!

Anyway, …I would still like to see some of these effects become permanent in-game somehow. I love the toybox item idea. The Steins of the Brewfest Collection, perhaps?

Quick Edit: You could also make this a long quest chain to get the item that helps you learn a little more about each of the brewmaker’s groups. It could add some in-game flavor to the races of WoW while also exploring the craft brewing culture, too!

1 Like