Shift to War Within

Have any guilds started looking forward to War Within ? I am referring to things like wrapping up adventures and plotlines in Dragon flight and starting to have Visions like in the trailer or talking about expeditions beyond our known shores.

1 Like

The n’ghftnahh ainah. C’ heed uln.

It is in your mind. You just have to listen.

2 Likes

I would save the whole ‘Visions’ thing until Pre-patch, Much like how typically people consider a Raid’s final boss beaten once it’s on LFR.

2 Likes

I never watched the cinamatic until this thread.

I got something in my eyes…
(what is it?)
TEARS :sob:

War Within, specifically? No. But we have always had adventures in other lands and have had some ‘beyond the known map’ stuff. Blizzard has always been very clear it exists and in 10.0.7 even talked of a pirate that was on the other side of the world and made it back to tell about it. How that will play with TWW, hard to say.

The guild I am in right now is focused on Amirdrassil if you can’t tell by the name lol. I think a lot of guilds will wait till the expansion actually drops to start focusing on anything related to the War Within itself.

1 Like

It is hard to plan for the War Within when so little is known for it. Think how in depth BFA and SL were when you had inclusive videos/chapters and concepts for what was to come.

Its hard to predict what will happen regarding Xal’atath, besides the already determined “Hey another shadow raid boss, better break out the cloaks again to keep our minds intact.”

Of course, the Shadowlands is ready for the mass influx of souls as usual. Deep in the Maw, we are ready to introduce a new device, the Soulgrinder. Tears a soul bit by bit allowing it to experience true suffering before being reassembled and torn apart again. Like a paper shredder. Oh, how much fun it will be to hear the screams of its victims, till they are broken or humbled. But enough about that.

Now is the time to decide. Which Hero/King/Leader will die this time?

Thrall, Khadgar, Velen, Genn, Moira, or some other? Expect someone to perish in the war other than just a bunch of generic mob characters. Out with the old leaders, in with the new.

This would be a great time for slice of life role-play as new settlers arrive and join the new community there!

1 Like

Cartographers are in shambles each expansion as they have to lift their quills to draw another new damn continent.

I just ate a steak and 4 taco bell burritos, so you could say that the War Within has already started.

1 Like