Shift Change Quest not appearing at all

The Shift Change quest in Suramar that you need to complete in order to unlock the NIghtborne allied race is not at all present for me. I completed the last quest in the chain over 2 days ago now and waiting has given no if anyone has the quest and is willing to share please let me know this is super frustrating as its completely negating me from accessing content

5 Likes

I am also having this issue. Not sure if I’m missing a requirement or something, but it’s weird to have a quest chain just disappear right in the middle.

2 Likes

I too am having this issue. Quests that should be available in this chain are “Redistribution”, “All Along the Waterways”, and “Shift Change.” None of these are showing up for me.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issues. Finished the prior quest last week on 10/18. I literally spent the last 5 days getting exalted with Nightborne thinking it may have been a rep issue.
Still unable to get this quest or anything after this to drop so I can’t unlock the Nightborne. VERY annoying!

make sure you all submit a ticket for this issue. This is a really PITA that I can’t unlock nightborne because of this stupid quest issue

Same issue here. I submitted a ticket earlier today and they basically told me that there was nothing the game masters could do and that I could just drop quest, reset UI and all of those annoying answers.
I did respond though and let them know that I believe this is a bug and now I am seeing a few more posts like this come up, hopefully they’ll take it more seriously and fix the issue.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue has anyone found a solution?

Hi all! I came across this issue too and hopefully this well help:

I have been following this Comprehensive Suramar Guide here https://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive-suramar-guide. In “The Waning Cresent” tab, it says the quests "The Gondelier, “All Along the Waterways” and “Redistribution” are optional, so when NPC Vanthir had the first one to give me, I ignored it. However, “Shift Change” didn’t show up for me from the other NPC Silgryn… it wasn’t until I did these optional quests real quick and handed it in to Vanthir that Silgryn had the quest “Shift Change” for me. So those three quests didn’t seem optional after all… I sure hope that helps!

6 Likes

you MUST have the disguise on to get some of these quests. Once I did that the quests popped up and I was able to continue on with this quest chain. I feel so stupid that I didnt try that sooner

10 Likes

I’m also having this issue. Anyone report that these worked? I’m unable to see All Along the Waterways after finishing The Gondolier.

1 Like

Make sure you have low level quests tracked on your minimap.

2 Likes

omg, this help!

1 Like

Yes!! Its 2022 and I still had this issue. Wasted a bunch of time, so glad I saw your comment.

2 Likes

Ty, this worked

1 Like

The disguise is still required for Redistribution to appear on the map. Thank you for this!

1 Like

The disguise is still required for Redistribution to appear on the map. Thank you for this!

1 Like

Doing this quest line on my human paladin in 2023. This quest is not showing up at all. I’ve done all the quests required. I just finished the arc wine and revive quests. Then he asked me to follow a guard then nothing. It says you’re supposed to get into a barrel, but that’s if he gives you a quest called shift change. But there’s nothing.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

THANK YOU MAN! Also there is a man besides Deline the Gondolier, just give him 25 mana essence to make Deline give you the quests!

1 Like