Shield Transmog

Looking for a Shield Transmog. My transmog is sort of the guy who just walked out of his workshop and picked up whatever worthless piece of crap was lying around. There are plenty of weapons to fill such a theme, like basic hammers, or a torch, or a shovel. But nothing that really fills that concept in the shield slot. I’d go for the held in off-hand slot but I’m pretty sure a (Resto) Shaman must use a shield.

Hrm, maybe something like this wheel? I’ve used it on my Shaman for that effect.

Or maybe something along the lines of one of these would fit what you are looking for. Two kinda cobbled-together looking ones, and a pot lid vaguely in a shield shape.

Have you considered carrying a door on your back? It’s big, but it could be your style.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=106562/stonebreaker-shield

Some really good ones here. Thanks guys! The cauldron cover would be perfect if it had a handle and was clearly a pot lid. I also like the stonebreaker shield; it really looks like someone fashioned it together from scrap wood, metal, and glass that was lying around his workshop before running out the door to save the world.

Also kind of like the honorary gob squad shield. Similar to the scrap metal shield but a slightly green hue (to match my shirt).