Shattered Hand Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Shattered Hand (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

SenseOfender - Troll Mage.

I remember being in a guild valled Decimate and we merged into another guild but i dont rememver the name. Eventually we all moved to Korgath server.

2 Likes

Shoji, undead warlock for a brief time before swapping to a human warlock. I then created an undead warrior that I raided with several guilds although I can’t remember all of the names.
Looking for <For The Horde> members.

Bocajk, undead rogue. raided with iron curtain MC thru AQ40.

Remembering death and taxes and relentless raiders who were the badasses standing around in full naxx gear

Copperfield the human warlock who had his speeches outside the horde cities…

looking forward to standing on the Org bank again just hanging out.

8 Likes

Viperfreek, Troll Rogue in Seeds of Despair, co-guilds with Fossils of War.

just seeing who else is out there

7 Likes

Balboski - Tauren Warrior. Red Hand of the Horde Officer, Founder of “For Kalimdor” and “Evade”

4 Likes

Timotei - Undead Rogue
Used to play casually in SlashGeeQuit
Remember Broadzilla kicking butt in PvP and Alliance players whining in server forums about it.

3 Likes

Emmanuel - Undead Priest from Relentless

Balboski and Viperfreek are two names I recognize so far. Can’t believe how long it’s been since the old vanilla days.

2 Likes

Udun undead warlock, don’t remember the old guild name. It’s been 15 years!

Roy - Troll Shaman

I mostly remember spamming BGs and being grouped with an undead warrior named Skellator, who barely spoke English and was a terrible player.

4 Likes

What’s up Horde! Human Ret Paladin here rank 10 named Fourstar. I remember pvping against Broadzilla and if I’m not mistaken I remember you Emmanuel pvp’d a lot?

Tho we were on different factions I remember playing and hanging out on vent with Skyfangklr HWL Mage and Annihilator Enhance Shaman.

4 Likes

Miseto the Undead Mage. Started in Red Hand of the Horde (hey Balboski!) leading some of the 20 mans raids, then moved to Warcraft Gaming Faction. Memorable moments include the night Balboski got both Thunderfury bindings in Red Hand, and also the night WGF downed C’thun for the first time.

Who knew I’d be playing the same game 15 years later?

4 Likes

@fourstar I could have sworn I recognized your name even before you mentioned me. I used to pvp a good bit with the Relentless crew, mostly with Netherzul, UD mage, who is one of my IRL best friends and former room mate the during peak vanilla end game period.

Lethal - Undead Rogue, The Iron Curtain (I got kicked for wiping the raid on a pre leeroy jenkins onyxia pull) Come on guys watch the strats.

2 Likes

MDX - Undead Rogue
iDot - Undead Warlock

Guilds:
SlashGeeQuit
Relentless
Hit List

Looking for my bois:
Slashfold
Sobee
Licks
Brass monkey? (We use to run pre made AVs together)

1 Like

DUDE WE USE TO PLAY TOGETHER!!! Ulazain,Nothealing,Hatarto!! Add me!
QuickSack#1389

Paladin - Sakakii
Priest - Nacrissa

I was on alliance and horde and really active on forums.
Can’t believe it’s been 5 years since I last picked up this game.
Looking for old names! Already notice quite a few here and some notable guild names.

1 Like

Kayjin - Undead Warrior

Was part of ‘Warcraft Gaming Faction’!

UD warriors <3

2 Likes

I was a kid back then, but I played in my father’s guild. Maybe someone will recognize his character info:

Samhain: Undead Rogue. Played with Panther Moderns.

3 Likes

I played a Troll Hunter named Erdmen I was in a guild called “Dark Matter” in vanilla, I wanna say they name changed either to “Perpetual”, or from “Perpetual” I can’t recall. If not, I was in that guild for a bit too… I played with my IRL best friend Lamisil - Undead Rogue, and Thessalion - Orc Warrior