Sharptalon Teamup

Winning a world quest pet battle using the sharptalon as the first pet, having it summoned, and it still does not count the victory as toward completing the quest.

are you fighting pet battles that are defined as wqs in legion zones or bfa ones? It may not work if your doing pet battles in BFA areas I know when I tried to do it back in legion it wouldnt count the ones on EK and Kalim

Was doing the legion ones, ill try again tomorrow I ran out of world quests using multiple characters.

I am having this issue to with regards to Legion pet battle quests. I have my pet out and I make sure my pet is in the first slot so he attacks first.

Upon defeating the quest, I don’t receive any credit as mentioned above.

Is your Sharptalon surviving? I did all 4 of these chains not too long ago (ie since BfA, but probably prior to 8.1) and I don’t remember too much trouble following the assorted advice on Wowhead. But I do think I was careful not to let the little guys die.

Yes, My pet survives the fight. I have my Sharptalon attack one time only and then I switch him out with another Battle Pet to complete the match.

Mine is surviving too, believe me I read everything that could be a problem and it is covered.

I see Blizz really cares about responding in a timely manner to these bug reports.