Sharing is Caring

So I just started playing Classic again. I had started as a Dwarf Priest for the leveling, but I haven’t played it for a while and figured I might want to try something I haven’t done before in wow. So I picked a Rogue.

Also with the priest, I was making bags with my tailoring skill and working on gold farming until I hit level 20 (as much as you can call trying to sell bags to low levels at launch “gold farming”).

This brings me to my point. Since I have been playing with my Undead Rogue (His name is Teables, I love it), I have made it a point to go out of the way to help others as much as I can. It is simple, and it is small, but any time I level my leather working skill by creating Light Armor Kits, I have been trying to share them with as many people as would accept them. I actually received 2 gold as tips (DIDN’T ASK!?!), which made me feel giddy, but I honestly have been enjoying helping randoms who are by themselves perform some of the tougher quests in Tirisfal Glades, and randomly throwing armor kits at every moving body around me :slight_smile:.

What are some things you all do, which is small, that helps everyone else in the game enjoy it that much more?

A couple of days ago, I was farming for flowers in EP when I came upon a rogue on my faction at a plaguebloom getting beat down by 4 bats. I threw a heal on him, and started helping him kill the bats. At the end of the fight, I healed him to full, buffed him and sat to get my mana back. He said “take the node, you saved me”. It was nice to meet a human in the game.

3 Likes

Whenever I find a body of my fellow faction, I always stop and try to rez.

I also throw heals out at poeple who look to be having trouble.

2 Likes

I once saved a Gnome mage from certain death. And then I dropped disease cleansing totem (plaguebats in EPL). I pointed at him and then I pointed at my totem and then at him again and he /cried but also /thanked me for the thought of trying to help lol.

1 Like

I helped a low level rogue in STV last weekend complete his quests. I have my hearth set to Booty Bay and noticed that he wasn’t having luck looking for a group.

At first he thought that I was pulling his leg, we ended up having a nice chat over how ridiculous it was that we were wiping out an entire community of gorilla and yet none of them had any teeth.

1 Like

Ive ran hundreds of dungeons on my bear tank without wipes and for little gain just to help that group who was spamming the LFG channels for a tank.

1 Like

Back in vanilla , on Garithos server (Low pop, Ally dominated, PvP), I brought my Mage to searing gorge, where a Nelf Priestess (??) , MCed me , so she could buff me and then left me to my questing.

1 Like

Is rolling a warrior and leveling Prot, willing to join dungeon groups that need a tank, small? =P

I’m part of a guild that gives new members a welcome package, a few bags, a wand if relevant, armor kits, little stuff that can make someone’s day.

Oh, one fun little thing I’ve done is getting an early green drop that’s pretty decent for lowbies is to do a /who of the start zones for the class it is best for, and randomly mail it to the lowest player who could use it that has a name I like.