Sharing hairstyles between void elves and blood elves please!

I’d rather have each race be visually distinct. I was frustrated when void elves got a bad blood elf copy/paste job (skin tones, faces, and hair colors) instead of something closer to the 9.0 changes to a lot of the other races. For one example, I was hoping for new facial hair options for the guys. Ideally I’d like it set up something like night elves with multiple types of facial hair options (splitting into mustaches, beards, and sideburns) and new options for each, but void elf guys are stuck with the same 6 options that we’ve had since Legion. I was happy to see black and white hair for void elves, but that’s about it. I prefer to play voidy void elves and would like to see void elves and blood elves look more distinct from each other.

10 Likes

Yes. Do this with night elves and nightborne too.

I would appreciate the wavy shaggy hairstyle and sombra hairstyle on my nightborne.

Also give us those nice pink/green hair colors.

2 Likes

Not all void elf hairstyles have tentacles.

This is why we need a minimum post level requirement.

8 Likes

Nightborne and Night Elves have completely different aesthetic themes for them to swap hairstyles.

The Nightborne’s hairstyles are a little more regal and orderly, whereas the Night Elves’ style is more untamed and unkempt.

The Blood Elves are a closer aesthetic match for the Nightborne.

3 Likes

All hair should be available to everyone, even the actually players at home should have access to great hair while playing.

3 Likes

No.

Void elves should remain visually distinct from blood elves.

I’d be fine with it, if Blizzard hadn’t caved in and given you normal light skin appearances instead of going the opposite way and embracing the void even further for void elves.

But now, light skin and blood elf hairstyle? Now you’re just alliance blood elves with little to no visual distinction remaining.

So no.

8 Likes

Void Elves wont be happy until they remove every bit of “void” from the race.

IMO void elves need more forced voidness.

11 Likes

I just want RP customizations for RP my high elf and my darkfallen. Sharing hairstyles between VE and BE should be added to players for this reason.

1 Like

Um alot of the night elves already have nightborne hairstyles. And they added highborne esque skin tones too. The nightborne literally descended from the highborne.

Also that is like saying wavy/curly hair wouldn’t fit them. They literally have shaggy hair already but with straight hair.

Night elves and void elves shouldnt hold a monopoly on wavy hair.

The sombra hairstyle is also modeled after a cool overwatch hero. Why should those be on alliance only?

1 Like

Wish I could like a post multiple times XD

1 Like

I disagree. The Night Elves have a distinct visual identity heavily influenced by their druidic culture, with more natural and less refined appearance, whereas the Nightborne are more regal and tidy with their appearance.

I said nothing of hair texture, but of aesthetic.

They shouldn’t. Curly hairstyles can be brought to the Blood Elves and Nightborne without directly lifting from the already existing options of another race.

The Night Elves should be allowed to have options that are unique to them.

2 Likes

Lmao, why even call them different anymore at that point. :rofl:

2 Likes

If you take a look at the night elves and nightborne hair styles. They already received a ton of nightborne hair styles. Void elves literally received some hair colors. And similar hair styles. I do not think hair styles should be off the table.

These hairstyles would look just as good on nightborne… These are the ones I really want on my nightborne.

They also shair similar hairstlyes

The Bob is similar to the nightborne Shaggy

The alliance got many stuff that the horde had exclusive such as darkranger stuff and blood elf aesthetic. It would only be fair for the horde to get some alliance stuff back. Night elf hairstyles and hair colors would be nice. As well as some of the void elf non-tentacle hair styles. They already have void elves blood elf hair colors. I wouldn’t see why not have that for the horde too.

Especially since we already sort of have undead night elves on the horde. For some reason only alliance got those as playable options. Nightborne could easily have gotten the blood red eye colors for it too.

These would also look nice on nightborne as well.
Loose Tail

Braided Tails

Tomboy

Mohawk

Undercut

Flipped

The facial hair options would also look great on nightborne

1 Like

blood elves? which was mutated in a VOID ritual forcefull until it stopped. oh noes, they are mutated, what to do…

And didn’t go through a forced ritual, trained to use the void over 100’s of years and guess what, she still mutated, or didn’t you see her bleed purple yet?

And guess what group is not ok with sucking magical energies from sentient beings. alliance aligned high elves.

He never warped people, he teaches people, like alleria.

Ah yes, and yet you where using neltharion, whom was never bathed in void magic, just brain washed instead due to his earth aspect making it easy to do.

Another thing that is off subject that is not covering anything you put here. pale skinned void elves was available at the start of SL, so the time skip has nothing to do with this.

And yet your arguement was;

opinion again, the void elf fan base, with the exception of the false narrative one from fen’s thread, was not happy with the customizations that came from SL.

There was also a fair amount of high elf fans that also did not want this “comprimise” you speak of, which in turn, actually ruined both themes, void elves and high elves.

Actually no, if you know anything about blood elf lore, they are always hungry for more ways to “control all forms of magic”

But do go on with your opinion.

Krukall also has nothing to do in mac’aree, none of their members was there. The group of broken there was a seperate group.

I’m with the b-net tag camp myself…

You mean the forum high elf fan group. Void elf fans don’t even want to have the option to look like normal elves.

They’re just alliance blood elves now :dracthyr_shrug:

Do whatever with the elves, just give me some of those immaculate Lightforged beards.

1 Like

The last thing a Void Elf player wants to be is a Void Elf. :joy:

1 Like

Let’s be honest, there are blood elf players who want void elf hairstyles, especially long wavy women’s hair.:sparkling_heart::grin:

because the alliance didn’t want a blue, tentacle elf. they want blue eyed and blonde hair elf that literally says “high elf” on the character creator and more cc than us all lol. i say nope, you chose darkness and it comes with downsides. no pally, no hair lol.

1 Like