<Shared Memories> (9/9H) Is looking for more players for Fun Times

Greatings, fellow adventurer(s) of Dragonflight!

Do you yearn for finding a community to join that doesn’t have any stress tied to it? Do you feel better when you are being helped and when you can help others? Would you love to find a guild where camaraderie, skill, and unforgettable gaming experiences come together to create epic memories?

Look no further, Shared Memories is your new home!

Who Are We?
Shared Memories prides itself on being a family full of dedicated WoW players who share a common goal: to conquer the challenges that Azeroth throws our way. Our guild was founded on the principles of inclusivity, teamwork, and a passion for raiding.

Raid Team
Friday / Saturday 8pm EST (5pm PST) - 10pm EST (7pm PST)
Casually AoTC focused (Currently 9/9 N & 9/9 H)
Roll MS > OS

Schedule
We also pride ourselves on having the ability to be flexible. Our leadership fully understands that life can be busy and challenging, which is why our raid hours are best tailored to accommodate your real-world commitments.

“Carry Your Own Weight”
While we believe in helping everybody and while we are a casual guild, there is still a basic requirement of performance necessary for acquiring AoTC. You do your best to carry your own weight, we will do our best to help you in achieving AoTC!

What Do We Offer?
Experienced Leadership
Coming from various backgrounds, our officers are established gamers which will aid in a smooth experience within the WoWVerse!

Friendly Atmosphere
Who doesn’t enjoy an atmosphere where you can vibe? I know I would! Join up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Recruitment
DPS
Healers (Raid spots are available but limited in number)
(Tanks Welcome though Raid Slots are full)

*Ultimately anyone who feels that this is a good fit is welcome to join!

Discord: Webchika
BNet: Webchika#1931

Today’s Dad Joke brought you by the Warcraft Dad Jokes subreddit:

Q: What kind of magic do Taurens believe in???
A: Moodoo

Is still looking for more, As GM I promise fun and bad jokes.

Q: Anyone seen the gatherings of Resto Druids in Treant form hanging around Stormwind lately?
A: Not sure what they are up to, but it looks pretty shady …

Is still looking for more, As GM I promise fun and bad jokes.

1 Like

Q: Did you hear about the Worgen that ate a clock?
A: They got ticks

Is still looking for more, As GM I promise fun and bad jokes. We’ve also upgraded our offerings to include Cute Animal pics…

1 Like

Are you guys still recruiting? I just came back to the game myself yesterday and am currently looking for a guild. The hours you raid work out great as I plan to try and keep it pretty casual. I’m currently leveling a devastation evoker, but would be willing to try the other one of the other 2 if need be.

1 Like

Q: What is a druid’s favorite beverage?
A: Root Beer

Is still looking for more, As GM I promise fun and bad jokes. We’ve also upgraded our offerings to include Cute Animal pics…

425 Fury with AotC and mythic experience.

Hello, I am so sorry I didn’t see the notification come thru from the forums about your response. If you haven’t reached out via bnet or discord already and are still interested we’ve 100% got open raid spots and would love to have you =)

I would recommend reaching out on Bnet or Discord as those notifications are a bit more reliable (sadly) and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about our guild.

Bnet - webchika#1931
Discord - webchika

Q: Why does Ponzo barter with bricks and boulders?
A: Because all of his gold goes to paying off a Loamm shark.

We are still open to / looking for more, As GM I promise fun,bad jokes and Cute Animal pics…Well at least I think they’re cute but they’re my dogs so I’m a bit biased (Now with Santa Duck Pics with my Older Dog).

Today’s Dad Joke brought you by the Warcraft Dad Jokes sub reddit:

Q: Why does Ponzo barter with bricks and boulders?
A: Because all of his gold goes to paying off a Loamm shark.

We are still open to / looking for more, As GM I promise fun,bad jokes and Cute Animal pics…Well at least I think they’re cute but they’re my dogs so I’m a bit biased (Now with Santa Duck Pics with my Older Dog and hopefully regular ole’ Santa pics of my younger dog coming soon).

Q: Why can’t gnomes be Paladins?
A: Poor little guys can’t reach the light!

We are still open to / looking for more, As GM I promise fun,bad jokes and Cute Animal pics…

Q: How does Naxxramas fly? With its four wings.
A: With its four wings…

We are still open to / looking for more, As GM I promise fun, bad jokes, Cute Animal pics, and Jackbox game days during long Warcraft Maint. days…And we’re 9/9 H so AoTC?

Q: What do you get if you cross a gnome and a tauren?
A: A mini-taur.

We are still open to / looking for more, As GM I promise fun, bad jokes, Cute Animal pics, and Jackbox game days during long Warcraft Maint. days…And we’re 9/9 H so AoTC?

Hi. I am new to Area 52 and looking for a weekend raid team. I have AOTC on my Hunter and want to run weekends on my Paladin.

Q: What do you call 5 mogu rolling down the hill?
A: The Rolling Stones!

Q: Why do hunters get smashed in bars?
A: They’re always multi-shotting.

We are still open to / looking for more, As GM I promise fun, bad jokes, Cute Animal pics, Jackbox game days during long Warcraft Maintenance days and the understanding that life comes before gaming…And we’re 9/9 H so AoTC?