Share pics of your WoW Gaming Rig

So I am curious to see some photos of what you all are playing wow on. Share some photos of your rig! I cant wait to see some other folks RGB. It increases FPS by 30% :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here is Mine
Imgur
Imgur

10 Likes

That wallpaper is so awesome…gonna have it on my laptop

I recently purchased a gaming laptop…after saving my salary for 12 months …

It’s Ryzen 7 with RTX 3050.

1 Like

I uploaded it for ya and others who may want it

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am also stealing that

2 Likes

OK here is mine and I won’t mention the ohh wait… :rofl: :rofl:

Imgur
Imgur

This is mine after I just got it built and running.

2 Likes

Looking a bit Horde there with that RGB :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

HAHA I’m a ginger so red is my favorite color. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

This is my setup. I’ve added some stuff like an Elgato Wave 3, but other than that, it’s still the same look now. You can tell which faction I primarily play.

3 Likes

I can guess you are streamer based on the setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kitten approved!

https://i.ibb.co/7jd1R3j/D1866-D94-7-EE8-44-D4-8244-94368-FDB523-D.gif

9 Likes

I am a streamer, yes. I avoid mentioning it on these forums because I know the forums don’t like content creators, but yes I am one.

3 Likes

How do you like that VA panel? I wanted to switch to one due to the curve. I am on a LG Ultragear 32" Nano IPS but was looking into a curved Samsung Odyssey 34" VA but everyone tells me “hell no keep the IPS”.

Honestly, I love everything about my current setup. I’ve never had a computer this good before, or peripherals I liked this much.

Edit: If you want, you can add me and we can talk shop. I’m always down to talk hardware. I’m a total nerd. Shad#1132

2 Likes

I first played WoW from 2008-2010 on the only desktop PC I originally built in 2002. Specs were p4 2.53ghz with 1.5gb rdram using GeForce 5900 ultra.

Currently play from a Dell G7 5788 laptop.

1 Like

Should I move this from GD to Forums>Off-Topic>Games, Gaming and Hardware? or Think its fine here? it is wow related

Stop making us jealous.

When I’m away from home I play WoW on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, NexDock 2 Touch, bluetooth mouse and Shadow. It works surprisingly well on 5G.

Xbox soon enough.