Share a Noob moment you had. Mount Giveaway Over

[Behind the Curve] It took me a couple of expansions to learn that once a new expansion is released, everything that came before it is rendered obsolete and pointless. That’s not exactly true nowadays with transmogs, achievements and such but back then, it was certainly the case. I leveled my first 60 toon several months after Burning Crusade was already out. My dumb a$$ thought “Hey, I still want to do end-game stuff like Light’s Hope Chapel and Silithus.” Little did I know that NOBODY was doing that stuff and everyone was in Outland. I eventually did go to Outland but it took me months to figure out that end-game Vanilla content was dead. When Lich King was released, I just got my first 70 leveled up about 2 weeks before. I distinctly remember asking in trade chat “Are people still doing Karazhan?” to which I got a response: “Hell no!”. Late to the party again. I did start doing some of the attunement for Karazhan but once I got the Lich King expansion a few weeks later, I was off to Northrend and I left it all behind. With Cata and thereafter, I was always there on day one of a new expansion.