Sharding layering or phasing

I like world pvp weeklies just random pvp encounters, however ive noticed that some people just disappear afterbonopen on them. Their toon just stands there for a few seconds before bedore disappearing. At first i thought oh they accepted a queue but it happens so often now that it has to be something else. Are ppl ysing add ons or something else to change layers or something?

1 Like

i’ve noticed i run into the same group of players every and ANY time i go to pvp WQ
and its always 5v1

follower dungeons

1 Like

Smh.

There needs to be a little bit if queue-leashing in regards to combat. I don’t think pressing your eject button from the front of the spaceship is very good for the whole ‘world’ or 'war’craft idea, never have.

When they first introduced phasing there were certain players who were notorious for fighting in open world constantly evading death having friends on standby for invites and I literally spent 25 minutes on my old character fighting nothing but disappearing acts leading to my departure as logging in to gank after gearing was my MO back then. Lol.