Sharding is Severely Interfering with Gameplay

Phasing is alive and active in Rustbolt…I can confirm one of the players that was in my party last night to take on the Wanted: Junkbrat and Roadtrogg quest went into another phase just as combat started on these mobs.

One moment he was standing right next to me, the next he was gone and all I could see was his comment in /p “hey, what happened to you guys? You all just disappeared.”

So this phasing is an issue STILL ONGOING in much of the new regions. I suspect some of this might be due to WM but I do not believe he was because when we grouped up, I was able to see him and usually I cannot see anyone in WM.

This quest is a bit suspicious for groups because I suspect its 3-man recommendation and we were in a 4-man group…seems odd that only one person was phased as combat started and not the other three of us.

Just an idea…maybe its restrictive of that…?? I don’t know, but I do know I’ve seen other situations where I got dumped from a fight mid combat and lost out on the mob kill because I was phased out completely from the rest of my group.

Bliz needs to address this issue.

2 Likes

Was in a group in WM on Mecha and we all phased from each other. Had to force log off in Rustbolt and log back on to phase back together. Still going on :confused:

dont worry my dudes this still happens 3 years later!

1 Like

Can confirm still happening. Just missed out on a Fyrakk disciple kill due to being forcefully yanked into another shard where they’re not up.

Really tired of it.