Shamans can now heal instantly and wipe entire hordes of allys alive. Nice change

Oh wow it used to be shamans wipe the floor with me now they do it in style with full health bar left! Amazing how one class does more damage and has instant heal and can avoid my attacks and can slow. Meanwhile Paladins I’ve heard are “OP” insane.

I am fighting shaman repeatedly it’s absolutely insane. I am in BIS gear with best raids consumes and I’ve got 0 CHANCE. 0

Like what do you do the heals instantly in between I can do anything and hes grounding totem eats half of my damage and i can’t switch to totems because I am dead in 10 seconds

6 Likes

If you have to lie, youre admitting the truth doesnt support what you think.

14 Likes

Imagine wasting raid consumes for PvP.

Image killing another class while staying at FULL HP like i wasn’t even there repeatedly. I dont understand what is going on there. This is insane you used to be able to at least kill shaman once every 5 mins.

3 Likes

complete lie - literally just did 4 bgs on rogue and hunter. it felt fine. As a rogue control was important and timing cds and kill windows now - going to be alot of garbage rogues crying, just wait.

3 Likes

you are wearing pve gear too bud maybe try pvp gear

1 Like

Based, Total alliance death! Glory to thrall my brothers! Inshallah, bless the horde and thrall. Lok’tar!

4 Likes

i was #1 train of shaman hating - they seem fine to me so far.

3 Likes

I thought a day may go by without a Paladin crying about Shaman. Nice save Vovas.

12 Likes

and if you have to post some snarky crap instead of a real rebuttal, what does that mean? :expressionless:

Ele shaman is def overtuned ATM in PvP. Shammy rage(infinite mana) with instant riptides on CD, theyre just insanely hard to bring down and have the damage to back it up.

2 Likes

shamans are broken, you just cant kill them.

3 Likes

As someone that doesn’t play SoD. Is all you guys do complain? That’s all the front page is filled with. You guys and the arena dudes need to ease up or play something else.

2 Likes

Ele doesn’t feel that bad with the dmg nerf aura. Enhance is just oppressive because dmg is so slowed down and they can heal with maelstrom weapon quite easily. Meanwhile ret doesn’t get any instant heals :wink:

1 Like

if youre using faps and consumes etc in 1v1 bg/wpvp you likely aren’t a good player to begin with. no offense. you are also complaining while on a paladin. crazy

its similar to this rog i meant the other day that kept trying to fap my fears LOL. or those players that will fap after you cheap/kidney them like hello? if youre gonna consume in 1v1 pvp pop bubble and speed pot lmk how it works out

This damage reduction was it I am sorry but this used to be bad now devs go it to just unplayable. I can’t wait to see nothing but shamans, hunters and spriests in open world. That’s about 90% of classes I see and now you made it so they are unkillable.

The damage reductions are just too high, but they did say this is an experiment. Shamans are not uniquely busted. Any class that can self heal is currently busted. If you don’t have a way to get drain life off of you, good luck touching a warlocks health bar. Druid hots can likewise get them through a lot of punishment, and if shadow priests can get a few VEs going, they too are pretty tanky.

Don’t cry about enhancement when the problem is low damage and unchanged healing

Im about 70% sure its coordinated crying at this point.

3 Likes

This was true when you could bubble and kill people. Now you can bubble and throw pocket lint at people. The game is ruined because bad players cry and get their way. Damage nerfed by 50% and healing un changed… yeehaw

Dont ret paladins beat everyone 1v1? Just take the L that you cant beat a shaman. Atleast you can beat every class on your faction