Shamanistic Rage is BUSTED in PvP

Weekly reminder that this rune is by far the most rediculous rune in the game. resto, enh, ele shamans running around with infinite mana. Resto shamans are god tier in PvP right now.

PvP is an absolute joke ATM. 50% damage reduction is insane without changing healing at all. infinte mana shaman is insanely oppressive with the 50% damage reduction. Blizzard please for the love of god do what you should have done and gut this rune from existance for the health of the game.

2 Likes

yeah it’s pretty funny that the only way to counter healers is draining the mana and ccing and shamans can counter 90% of all CCs and never run out of mana

A class that never runs out of their resource, claiming incorrectly no less, that another class never runs out of their resource.

2 Likes

ITS INSANE

Let me remind you every class has their own flavor of what makes them unique and thats what makes the game fun.

Shaman is the weakest healer in pvp so they need this. Pvp was supposed to take mana into account too, not just globaling someone in 2 moves. It creates another layer of dynamic and balance.

You are just mad you rolled mage. You dont like your role of sheeping. But thats what mage purpose is. To cc. Just like hunter is to viper sting. Its team based pvp. If you sheeped the healer, its like killing them.

well yeah, coulda just left it at that.

You’re a mage.

About 90% of Shaman spells are Nature.

Cast counterspell and watch them sitting with a nice big blue mana bar, literally unable to do anything but autoattack and cast Flame Shock.

1 Like

Dont know if youre aware, but my mage is a HORDE CHARACTER. I DONT FACE SHAMANS ON MY MAGE BRO

Then how do you know they are busted, god-tier and oppressive?

I’ve never played a Shaman, never played against a Shaman or had any contact with a Shaman but… I’m sorry, I can’t go on.