Shamanism (in BG/Skirmish)

Would love a macro to help with this and trying to figure out what to use currently using

/cast [@focus,help,nodead,exists][@party1,help,nodead,exists] [@player] Heroism

And this works ok in a a skirmish but if I am in a BG will always try to cast on party1 and will say out of range.

Anyway to get it to ignore the party1 while in a BG and assume it’s just me unless i have a focus and then cast it on that ?

Thanks!

Edit - Might be able to get away with just putting myself on focus and that might fix it up. Will check :slight_smile:

You can’t put Heroism on 1 individual, it affects everyone. But the afternoon to target individuals out of range will mess it up.
Just do this and everyone in your party will be affected
#showtooltip
/cast Heroism

/cast [@focus,help,nodead,exists][@party1,help,nodead,exists] [@player] Heroism; Heroism

The ; is if focus or party1 can’t be reached it will just cast heroism. ; = otherwise cast

1 Like

Thanks you sir :slight_smile:

I tried this one Recovers and it seems to suffer still from if I do indeed have no focus, and there is a party1 somewhere in the BG it will try to cast it on that and not skip if not in range.

I did test it and the alternative is always set a focus and if no one then myself and it seems to work fine :slight_smile: Just a bit more work

Try this

#showtooltip
/cast [@raid6,exists] ; [@focus,help,nodead,exists][@party1,help,nodead,exists] [@player] Heroism
/cast Heroism